Talon Front Bumper Needed - 2020 Talon 1000X-4 FL (Orange) - (Resolved)

Steve-O-Utah

Steve-O-Utah

Jul 4, 2020
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon X
The front bumper on my Talon listed in the description above met it's fate with a boulder in Moab. The good news is that it crumpled and saved the front diff. Anyone know where I can get an OEM one for a decent price? I know that there are non-OEM options out there, but they are pricey and I cannot find one that I like.

Reactions: Smitty335
H

HondaTech

The front bumper on my Talon listed in the description above met it's fate with a boulder in Moab. The good news is that it crumpled and saved the front diff. Anyone know where I can get an OEM one for a decent price? I know that there are non-OEM options out there, but they are pricey and I cannot find one that I like.

I'll look in the scratch and dent pile upstairs tomorrow, we may have a good takeoff bumper as well.

Would another color be an option?

Steve-O-Utah

Steve-O-Utah

Jul 4, 2020
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon X
I'll look in the scratch and dent pile upstairs tomorrow, we may have a good takeoff bumper as well.

Would another color be an option?
No issues with a takeoff, but strongly prefer the 2020 orange.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
No issues with a takeoff, but strongly prefer the 2020 orange.
I think the oem’s are all
black. my Talon is orange and had a black bumper. Id go non oem That protects your lights. Big $ If u hit those just sayin…

Steve-O-Utah

Steve-O-Utah

Jul 4, 2020
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon X
Brand new OEM for $92. Thanks so much. You saved me money and pointed me to exactly what I needed!

20220929 160436

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!