Talon Front Limit Strap Options

Moab_Marty

Moab_Marty

Jul 12, 2019
Moab + Western CO
Ownership

1. Talon R
The prior thread on the ST Limit Straps was helpful. Look nice but the price tag makes me think twice.

Wondering if there is a less expensive option that anyone has discovered other than making yourself.

I saw that Super ATV has them at about $70 for the pair.
Has anyone tried these ? What length worked

PaulF

PaulF

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Lifetime Member
Jul 1, 2019
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon R
I went with 25" PRP straps @ $52/pair, longer shock bolts, 1" OD X 1" spacers on top and 1.25" spacers on the bottom. Couldn't find 12mm ID so I bought 3/8 ID and drilled them out.

Works like a charm and around $100 total with all the hardware.

SLOWPOKE693

SLOWPOKE693

Supporting Member
Mar 10, 2020
Somewhere in Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
I went with 25" PRP straps @ $52/pair, longer shock bolts, 1" OD X 1" spacers on top and 1.25" spacers on the bottom. Couldn't find 12mm ID so I bought 3/8 ID and drilled them out.

Works like a charm and around $100 total with all the hardware.

This.

I bought these parts last time Paul F posted up. Well worth it vs the ST bling stuff that doesn't actually do anything different.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!