Code54

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 31, 2015
Hurricane West Virginia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
I had a tank of bad gas in the machine and did a drain and refill and the machine was once again running well (did a 40-mile off-road trip with zero issues). Now that it is cold, the machine wants to stall and not stay running. I am guessing the fuel filter has some water in it, so I was thinking about changing it out. Has anyone changed their fuel filter, and if so, how bad is it? It appears to be in the fuel tank, so I was hoping it was as simple as pulling the seat, popping the pump out, and switching the filter. Am I off base? Also, does the fuel filter sound like it may be an issue to you?
Thanks

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!