BOX1

Talon Talon hits Hatfield McCoy trails

R

RaceCityRiders

Dec 11, 2018
Mooresville, NC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Spotted in Logan County doing some winter mud riding.

(Not my pictures, screenshots from Hatfield mccoy Facebook)

Screenshot 20190131 204018 Chrome Screenshot 20190131 204122 Chrome

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Glad someone gets to enjoy Them maybe someday we can to if Honda would ship them out

Dealers just got an update today on quantity and delivery in general, after February 2nd most dealers will be able to see the ship dates on the units allocated to them. My give your dealership a call if you want one.

Vondy

Vondy

Lifetime Member
Mar 10, 2015
Houston,OH
Ownership

1. Talon x4
Any idea who is running them? I noticed in other sighting it was Honda employees and the fact of a nice trailer pulled by a Honda Ridgline supported that. With this one, the truck and trailer lead me to believe this is not Honda testing. Maybe a offroad publication or website? Thoughts?

jwfirebird

jwfirebird

Sep 23, 2018
western ny
Ownership

1. 700-2
ha winter testing, you southern guys don't get winter. they should have me test one, I will find out how it really does frozen with ice and mud. that would be fun and they would really tell how it goes

TimG

TimG

OLD SKOOL
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 11, 2018
Southern Indiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon R LV
I was referring to an earlier post where someone snapped a pic of it on an aluminum trailer with wheelbonnet tie downs.

He just hasn't had time to put properly secured D-rings in the trailer floor so he can go over the tires with 2 inch snap hook ratchet straps or tire bonnets as recommended by professionals everywhere. :D

TimG

TimG

OLD SKOOL
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 11, 2018
Southern Indiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon R LV
Any idea who is running them? I noticed in other sighting it was Honda employees and the fact of a nice trailer pulled by a Honda Ridgline supported that. With this one, the truck and trailer lead me to believe this is not Honda testing. Maybe a offroad publication or website? Thoughts?

My first thoughts also. Isn't that a Dodge truck ?

Reactions: CumminsPusher
M

motorman18

Apr 28, 2016
Laurel, MS
ha winter testing, you southern guys don't get winter. they should have me test one, I will find out how it really does frozen with ice and mud. that would be fun and they would really tell how it goes
I want to see it with some 35s and in some deep southern gumbo mud see how it pulls and clutches hold up

H

HondaTech

There are some dealers who are part of a R&D team, maybe that's the guys who've gotten the chance to test them.

jwfirebird

jwfirebird

Sep 23, 2018
western ny
Ownership

1. 700-2
my pioneer does fine in the cold, got alot more covers. i dont think the 4wd or suspension would be that happy for long on something that open. why i like the 700 lack of electronics and senors for 4wd

Reactions: BWAF
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!