BOX1

Talon Talon logo dxf, jpg, eps filetype, ?

J

JimmyTalon

Apr 13, 2019
SE Minnesota
Ownership

1. Talon R
I'm looking for the Talon logo. The one that resembles the bird foot with claws, as is used on the side of the X model. DXF, JPG, EPS, almost any format in high definition would help me. I'd like to cut some vinyl so finding a file would save a lot of time over drawing it myself.
I've already done a search in the usual online places. Thanks.

Last edited:
Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm looking for the Talon logo. The one that resembles the bird foot with claws, as is used on the side of the X model. DXF, JPG, EPS, almost any format in high definition would help me. I'd like to cut some vinyl so finding a file would save a lot of time over drawing it myself.
I've already done a search in the usual online places. Thanks.
All I can suggest is make friends with someone that has media credentials with Honda. Maybe even ask the salesman you bought from if he can help you out.
If he asks, tell him you want to paint your fridge or a wall in your shop to show loyalty to the machine.

J

JimmyTalon

Apr 13, 2019
SE Minnesota
Ownership

1. Talon R
I can work from a high resolution digital photo, but have yet to see an R model in person.

J

JimmyTalon

Apr 13, 2019
SE Minnesota
Ownership

1. Talon R
Took an outline from a photo found online. Progress so far...

20190527 164638

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looks good! You put more work into it than I would have!

Reactions: Mudwing
J

JimmyTalon

Apr 13, 2019
SE Minnesota
Ownership

1. Talon R
Thanks, it takes time to get something even partially original out of the software. In this case I was able to take a side view photo captured from a dealers website, zoom in to the Talon logo, read that jpg into Arcsoft Photostudio 5, outline cut the shape of the talon itself. Then imported that result into Vinylmaster LTR, vectorize the image, then the work started, to reduce all the noise points that were there, plus manually draw some of the artwork to what looked correct. Then scale it, outline it, put in some registration points for overlay, and finally cut it from Oracal 651 in gloss black and deep red.
Here it is scaled up a bit more, layed on the hood "scoop".

Last edited:
N

NBRider

Nov 13, 2019
Texas
Ownership

1. Talon x4
Thanks, it takes time to get something even partially original out of the software. In this case I was able to take a side view photo captured from a dealers website, zoom in to the Talon logo, read that jpg into Arcsoft Photostudio 5, outline cut the shape of the talon itself. Then imported that result into Vinylmaster LTR, vectorize the image, then the work started, to reduce all the noise points that were there, plus manually draw some of the artwork to what looked correct. Then scale it, outline it, put in some registration points for overlay, and finally cut it from Oracal 651 in gloss black and deep red.
Here it is scaled up a bit more, layed on the hood "scoop".

View attachment 132289
Jimmy,
Would it be possible to buy this JPG from you? Or an SVG? My husband just got the Talon 1000x-4 for his birthday and I would love to make him some shirts/merch.
Thanks!

A

Adhadler

Jun 23, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. Talon X
Jimmy,
Would it be possible to buy this JPG from you? Or an SVG? My husband just got the Talon 1000x-4 for his birthday and I would love to make him some shirts/merch.
Thanks!
Jimmy, I might be interested in purchasing your logo also. My husband recently purchased a Talon 1000X and I have a Cricket. How much do you sell image for?

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
Doesn’t look like Jimmy’s selling....🤣

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!