BOX1

Talon recovery video - Matts offroad recovery!

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Na...
Its kinda like people calling a ford a truck.
Now thats funny

PaulF

PaulF

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Lifetime Member
Jul 1, 2019
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon R
Most people (including him) label things with a brand name. He calls EVERY side by side a "Razor" regardless of brand. I love watching his videos but his lack of brand names kills me. I have seen him call them all a "Razor". Once in a while he even says something like "Got a call on a broken Razor, I think they said it is a Can-Am". No dude, it is a broken Side by Side or a broken Can-Am!!!

Not sure if it is a Utah thing but I am constantly getting asked "How do you like your Razor?" and I promptly respond "I wouldn't know, I don't own a Razor!".

And I hate that everyone uses brand names to identify something generic...

Klenex = Any facial tissue
Frisbee = Any type of flying disc
Band-Aid = Any bandage
Chapstick = Any lip balm
Scotch Tape = Any clear tape
Jet Ski = Any type of personal watercraft
Razor = Any side by side.

The list is almost endless!!!

TimG

TimG

OLD SKOOL
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 11, 2018
Southern Indiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon R LV
Most people (including him) label things with a brand name. He calls EVERY side by side a "Razor" regardless of brand. I love watching his videos but his lack of brand names kills me. I have seen him call them all a "Razor". Once in a while he even says something like "Got a call on a broken Razor, I think they said it is a Can-Am". No dude, it is a broken Side by Side or a broken Can-Am!!!

Not sure if it is a Utah thing but I am constantly getting asked "How do you like your Razor?" and I promptly respond "I wouldn't know, I don't own a Razor!".

And I hate that everyone uses brand names to identify something generic...

Klenex = Any facial tissue
Frisbee = Any type of flying disc
Band-Aid = Any bandage
Chapstick = Any lip balm
Scotch Tape = Any clear tape
Jet Ski = Any type of personal watercraft
Razor = Any side by side.

The list is almost endless!!!

yep, growing up around here all soda's were called cokes

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!