BOX1
B

bluepythons

Feb 16, 2020
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Oky thank you. What did you do to securely mount them?
Used nut-serts to the frame and made a bracket. I could and should make an overview video. While I do like it, there are some cons as the machine wasn’t designed for buckets not everything is optimal.

Reactions: Remington
Remington

Remington

Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I cannot get your website to work, any help would be great thanks.
Yeah that guy hasnt been on the forum since 19’ 3 months after he joined. If u click on his Or anyones avitar it will give that info.

Remington

Remington

Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Used nut-serts to the frame and made a bracket. I could and should make an overview video. While I do like it, there are some cons as the machine wasn’t designed for buckets not everything is optimal.
Do u have cost of the hardware and link to the seats you used?

Brap-tor

Brap-tor

Jan 8, 2023
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Okay awesome. If you have some pictures that would be great man.
What are the cons in your opinion?
We can make something that will give it close to stock seat height depending on the bucket seat.
I’m not worried about fabricating something and mounting it. But don’t want to do something and end up hating it and wasting money. I understand the P1k has its purpose. But race seats with bolsters will hold you in place better for crawling and whipping around.
Thanks

B

bluepythons

Feb 16, 2020
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Okay awesome. If you have some pictures that would be great man.
What are the cons in your opinion?
We can make something that will give it close to stock seat height depending on the bucket seat.
I’m not worried about fabricating something and mounting it. But don’t want to do something and end up hating it and wasting money. I understand the P1k has its purpose. But race seats with bolsters will hold you in place better for crawling and whipping around.
Thanks
It for sure is more comfortable and holds me more secure in technical trails, rocks etc. The biggest con is that it raises you up and slightly forward some. Im 6-0 and I can still fit but I would love to be back to lower/back stock level but with the buckets. I used Honda talon take off seats and frames and without making a new frame I dont think they will go lower or back. I’ll make a video when Im back home going over how I did it in version 1.0.

70898871925  7234F728 1639 4F3B 9B5F 6CD64608A187 IMG 5880

B

bluepythons

Feb 16, 2020
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Do u have cost of the hardware and link to the seats you used?
I found a set of talon take offs on marketplace, you can find them on eBay as well. If you can I would recommend using 2 driver’s seats if you are buying them individually. The passenger seat frame wont work how I did it. I had to buy a driver frame off of eBay to make my mod work. As far as hardware I used nut serts m8 for most of the hardware mounting the seat frame to the pioneer bench frame. I did have to make one bracket on each side which I can go over in more detail when I make a video. It wasn’t too hard if you have some basic fabrication skills and tools.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!