6" Portals coming SOON!!

aauman88

aauman88

Supporting Member
Feb 19, 2019
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ok 6” is perfect for the X4 and I believe the 4” would be perfect for the standard Talons. Awesome looking setups

Sheetmetalfab

Sheetmetalfab

Liberal kryptonite. truth and logic….
Lifetime Member
Jul 21, 2019
Alaska
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

2. Talon x4
Do these portals change the (Hub to Hub) front to rear track width difference?

D

DDDonkey

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 29, 2017
AZ
The portals are a straight drop down of 4 or 6 inches. They do widen the track by 8 inches overall front and rear but should not change the front to rear track except for the larger tire diameter.

Sheetmetalfab

Sheetmetalfab

Liberal kryptonite. truth and logic….
Lifetime Member
Jul 21, 2019
Alaska
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

2. Talon x4
The portals are a straight drop down of 4 or 6 inches. They do widen the track by 8 inches overall front and rear but should not change the front to rear track except for the larger tire diameter.
I understand that.
However since new spindles/ knuckles are provided (and they are different front to rear) there’s potentially room to keep the added width to a minimum.

SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
I understand that.
However since new spindles/ knuckles are provided (and they are different front to rear) there’s potentially room to keep the added width to a minimum.
Its an even 4" per side. The included hub brackets don't add anything to original width from your stock hubs. You'll just tack on another 4" per side, making you 8" wider over all. That can be manipulated with different wheel offsets, but the portals do have a limit to how far of an offset you can use.

Reactions: Sheetmetalfab
B

BigDogHall

Dec 17, 2020
Pickens
Ownership

1. Talon x4
Hey I just purchased 4 inch portals for my x4 live valve well it clear 35’s on 15’s

Reactions: SuperATV
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!