BOX1

Talonx4 Live Valve Delivery Pushback

HivoltageHonda

HivoltageHonda

Aug 6, 2015
Hernando, MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’ve been waiting for 2 weeks for my powerhouse dealer to get a live valve in. Seems they are not many in the south right now. Is everybody having that problem or do I need to travel north?

Reactions: Isaiah
PaulF

PaulF

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Lifetime Member
Jul 1, 2019
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon R
As of last Friday, my powerhouse dealer in Utah has plenty of 4 seater and 2 seater R's but no 2 seater X's yet. Which model are you after?

Hometeam

Hometeam

Lifetime Member
Nov 26, 2015
Normal, IL
Did you check with Abernathy's? They appear to have one when I look online.

H

HondaTech

As of last Friday, my powerhouse dealer in Utah has plenty of 4 seater and 2 seater R's but no 2 seater X's yet. Which model are you after?

The 2 seater X is on production hold, their having issues with certain parts.

Redmoon

Redmoon

Feb 21, 2019
Prescott Az.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The 2 seater X is on production hold, their having issues with certain parts.

Are the 2 seater X's back in production now? And did Honda get the problems sorted out. Are there dates that the X's were produced prior to the production shut down that I should stay away from? Thanks

Redmoon

Redmoon

Feb 21, 2019
Prescott Az.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Are the 2 seater X's back in production now? And did Honda get the problems sorted out. Are there dates that the X's were produced prior to the production shut down that I should stay away from? Thanks

HEEEELLLLOOOO?

• Love
Reactions: Montecresto
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!