BOX1

Tennesseans speak up

SundayRdr

SundayRdr

Mar 1, 2016
McMinville Tn
I'm just curious of how many Tennesse members we have. I know of a few on here @CPope @BIGRACK @Crow_Hunter @Delton @LandPioneer @JACKAL @PioneerPete I know of a few more but i am having a brain fart at the moment. I'm curious to were yall ride in Tn other than Winrock and royal blue. How many hit Summertown, alp, Alpine WMA etc......

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm just curious of how many Tennesse members we have. I know of a few on here @CPope @BIGRACK @Crow_Hunter @Delton @LandPioneer @JACKAL @PioneerPete I know of a few more but i am having a brain fart at the moment. I'm curious to were yall ride in Tn other than Winrock and royal blue. How many hit Summertown, alp, Alpine WMA etc......
Add @sharp and @drfubar. I've been to summertown, I've rode too many places to name on here, can't remember all of them. I'll ride anywhere public or private (with permission of corse).

Reactions: Dp5hunter and DGann
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I have lived in TN for the past year.

Primarily ride just Sundquist, Royal Blue, New River, & Tackett Creek WMA's in Cumberland, Scott, and Anderson counties.
I guess I didn't say but I am in Pioneer TN and my house & land surrounded on 2 side by Royal Blue WMA.

BeerMonkey

BeerMonkey

Mar 29, 2017
Mid TN
Hendersonville Tn and work in Mt. Juliet. Ride all of upper cumberland trial system and pickett state park, iron gap, and savage gulf, LBL, Wooleys, and AOP. want to try out west point and any other place closer to nashville.

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hendersonville Tn and work in Mt. Juliet. Ride all of upper cumberland trial system and pickett state park, iron gap, and savage gulf, LBL, Wooleys, and AOP. want to try out west point and any other place closer to nashville.[/

You are about as far north of Nashville as I am west of Nashville. We are out of luck when it comes to a place to ride that is less than a hour. I usually ride at my brothers farm and a few other private places but as you may well know the same place over and over again can get old. A good friend of ours is the state representive over the counties around me and we started talking about needing a offroad area near Nashville. I made the suggestion that they track off a few thousand acres of the cheatham county game reserve that is about 19k acres total. It's actually starting to get some traction, they are all about the money and are starting to realize that there is more revenue by opening the land up for riders than from hunters even though the hunters will still have the majority of the land.

Last edited:
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I don't know what just happened, but my reply ended up in your quote.lol @Hondasxs

Reactions: Dp5hunter and DGann
Crow_Hunter

Crow_Hunter

May 18, 2016
Riding a Canned Ham.
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I ride on my farm as well as Turkey Bay (LBL), Sugar Creek (Drummonds TN), Natchez Trace, Sheeps Ridge/Bungie and lots of trails in other places down around the MS river when the river is down.

I am planning on going down to Chickasaw (Henderson TN) to find some trails I have heard are there and eventually I will convince my wife to try Bikini Bottoms (Dyersburg TN) and the sand pits right outside of Camden TN with my brother one of these days.