P1000 Texas Ride

JimmyA

JimmyA

Oct 8, 2017
Northeast texas
Ownership

1. 700-4
As I am on the mend from my latest surgery, I'm looking for a group ride to do in the time frame spoken in this thread,

Reactions: Tramguage1
Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I know this is an old thread but lets start discussing a group ride here in Texas.

My local park is Hiddenfalls Adventure Park in Marble Falls.
How many would be interested in a group ride? Lets discuss and come up with a plan!

Reactions: Hondoman and BenM
JimmyA

JimmyA

Oct 8, 2017
Northeast texas
Ownership

1. 700-4
I'm still game for something! I plan to join the Sept. Silverton ride. That, if it works out will be the only thing that I do.

BenM

BenM

Dec 5, 2019
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just out of curiosity, how many here would be interested in a Hidden Falls ride in October ,November or December? I would be good with organizing a group ride.
I would be down. Let me know if yall plan something.

hoghead76

hoghead76

Feb 7, 2018
oklahoma
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I know this is an old thread but lets start discussing a group ride here in Texas.

How many would be interested in a group ride? Lets discuss and come up with a plan!
YES YES YES seeing as I was down with my shoulder for the one last year

Hondoman

Hondoman

Fundamentals are the crutch for the talentless.
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2017
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Interested.

Reactions: BenM and Tramguage1

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!