Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Wow is Textron going to give Honda sales trouble, like right now! Saw there work / play model, it's only a two seater and a rubber band model, but almost every thing else was killer, comes with 2.5 King shocks, adjustable, winch, a decent skid plate, 8 ply ITP tires, same rim and tire front and rear, tilt bed w/ storage behind the seats, steel braided brake lines and its got 100 HP. Already has storage under the dash all the way across. Things I didn't like as follows; Seats, width of machine / tires width, front bumper is a touch on the small side for me, HA! I'm going on a demo ride at Rush Springs in a couple of weeks, I'll let you know how I really feel after! Think all it needs is a roof, light bar and whips according to DrFubar! $ 17,000

Last edited:
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Wow is Textron going to give Honda sales trouble, like right now! Saw there work / play model, it's only a two seater and a rubber band model, but almost every thing else was killer, comes with 2.5 King shocks, adjustable, winch, a decent skid plate, 8 ply ITP tires, same rim and tire front and rear, tilt bed w/ storage behind the seats, steel braided brake lines and its got 100 HP. Already has storage under the dash all the way across. Things I didn't like as follows; Seats, width of machine / tires width, front bumper is a touch on the small side for me, HA! I'm going on a demo ride at Rush Springs in a couple of weeks, I'll let you know how I really feel after! Think all it needs is a roof, light bar and whips according to DrFubar! $ 17,000
It's definitely an impressive machine. The biggest gripe I have is the rear view. Box looks unfinished to me without tail lights in it. But she built tough you see the size of the a arms ect?

Reactions: snuffnwhisky
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
It's definitely an impressive machine. The biggest gripe I have is the rear view. Box looks unfinished to me without tail lights in it. But she built tough you see the size of the a arms ect?
Yep, going to drive one in a couple of weeks on some trails, my need to get some insurance!:)

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yep, going to drive one in a couple of weeks on some trails, my need to get some insurance!:)
I haven't driven one but they are very fast. Faster than a wildcat x..

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm taking Rooster, going to hammer the Textron and compare, Rooster is pretty salty!
That thing smokes a general. Your going to leave there with your tail between your legs...

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
You talking about the Stampede?

snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
I think the ass sticks out to far and looks wierd. Pretty nice every where else. Watched a video today and suspension was on par if not above all other new machines. Quicker than a yxz.

Reactions: JTW and Plumber32
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I think the ass sticks out to far and looks wierd. Pretty nice every where else. Watched a video today and suspension was on par if not above all other new machines. Quicker than a yxz.
I'm not a fan of the rear. At all

Reactions: CumminsPusher
DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
No the havoc
That's actually the one I was thinking of. Just got the name wrong. The Stampede XP...er, I mean Havoc.
Don't like the package shelf. Remove it and shorten the wheelbase by the same amount.

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That's actually the one I was thinking of. Just got the name wrong. The Stampede XP...er, I mean Havoc.
Don't like the package shelf. Remove it and shorten the wheelbase by the same amount.
with h.p and speed comes wheelbase. These 1000 are scary at 60

Reactions: DG Rider
swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Looks ok to me...

Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Definetly needs glow whips and rainbow colored fenderwell lights before i buy one. :)

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!