THANK YOU!

ghost

ghost

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2015
BC
I had forgotten about those two!! And we wonder why our society is dumbing down.. Listen to their vocabulary compared to cartoons of today!!
No kidding.
I was stunned when they started to censor bugs bunny - they started to skip over the funniest parts. Mind you, some of the rabbits activities got a bit on the edge during the war effort.

Or road runner - they stopped showing the part where the big rock lands on the coyote. Seriously - someone thinks that is what is wrong with our society that needs to be censored? Man, enjoy the comedy and put those resources into programs that make a difference.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Thank all y'all too...

I don't even remember what this post was for. Lol.
But @JTH found it. So.. Thanks.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!