Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey. Glad you got these up.. I would be interested in hearing and seek more about the roof if you could. Looks nice.
Thanks.

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Reactions: JTW
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Thanks guys! There are so many great ideas and I'm trying a few things to make my P1K5D unique. Still waiting on my switch plate to get her Mystic said it would be sent out over the weekend... So I'm hoping to have it by the weekend. Right now the lights are wired to under the hood but not connected. This weekend I will complete wiring including Blue Seas add a battery kit, Yellowtop optima battery, Warn 4500 provantage winch, & multi-mount winch kit (electrical only for now).
I reached out to KFI about developing a kit to support a 2" receiver mount and was told they be in touch.
Could have used it over the weekend while playing In the mud:)

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Thanks guys! There are so many great ideas and I'm trying a few things to make my P1K5D unique. Still waiting on my switch plate to get her Mystic said it would be sent out over the weekend... So I'm hoping to have it by the weekend. Right now the lights are wired to under the hood but not connected. This weekend I will complete wiring including Blue Seas add a battery kit, Yellowtop optima battery, Warn 4500 provantage winch, & multi-mount winch kit (electrical only for now).
I reached out to KFI about developing a kit to support a 2" receiver mount and was told they be in touch.
Could have used it over the weekend while playing In the mud:)

View attachment 14957
I needed it this weekend to but in the snow:) looks like you might be busy this weekend

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5

Temporary set up for stereo and LED. Add temporary decals... And I was ready to ride.

Reactions: Isaiah
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Very nice. Moose will leave you alone no need for a pistol:)

Reactions: Eltobgi
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I think I just had a seizure!

Sent from my iPhone 10s
I haven't tried the emergency theme for the lights at night which is shown in the video but you can set theme, color, intensity, and response to music. I'm sure the group I ride with will enjoy the party!:)

Reactions: sharp and joeymt33
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Initially I planned on using the floor mounted lights on the exterior. Grill and wheel wells were where I would have liked to mount them, but i thought the gravel would destroy them.
Any ideas for a quality alternative for those locations?

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Hopefully your wife is easier on you then mine. She loves the music but any of the lights flashing and she busts my balls. Make sure you test the box placement very well on those. The sensor for those is pretty sensitive even with the adjuster. Place it and check. I checked many good spots and finally placed ours in the speaker box for waterproofing purposes and had to seal up sensor quite a bit. Bass box would have been better.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Initially I planned on using the floor mounted lights on the exterior. Grill and wheel wells were where I would have liked to mount them, but i thought the gravel would destroy them.
Any ideas for a quality alternative for those locations?
Wheel wells are fine if they are the thick glass type and are sick there but get muddy. I've got two directly above each tire towards the outside so you don't get that bad tire shadow that everyone in jeeps get

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Hopefully your wife is easier on you then mine. She loves the music but any of the lights flashing and she busts my balls. Make sure you test the box placement very well on those. The sensor for those is pretty sensitive even with the adjuster. Place it and check. I checked many good spots and finally placed ours in the speaker box for waterproofing purposes and had to seal up sensor quite a bit. Bass box would have been better.
The XK Glow requires an app download so your phone mic is the sensor for music, or you can upload songs to the music portion of the app. With the intensity setting I can set the to where they are barely visible. I had them set to the brightest setting on the videos hondasxs uploaded for me. The app is called XK chrome if you want to check it out. In the past, on my Polaris with a similar set up she enjoyed them as long as we were listening to her music and she didn't run out of her favorite beverage

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
The XK Glow requires an app download so your phone mic is the sensor for music, or you can upload songs to the music portion of the app. With the intensity setting I can set the to where they are barely visible. I had them set to the brightest setting on the videos hondasxs uploaded for me. The app is called XK chrome if you want to check it out. In the past, on my Polaris with a similar set up she enjoyed them as long as we were listening to her music and she didn't run out of her favorite beverage
:) :) we've got ours set to work off its own mic so stereo or anything playing will come on but it's fun to show up at another party as well then anything they have playing will make them dance as well kind of fun. My Ol lady is cool with it only if we're on land if moving not so much. I can get by with the whips but not the under glow dancing she gets pissed:-( I do like them on the floor that looks really good. I've currently got ours torn apart a bit because I decided to install rgbw into all the overhead speakers as well however that is a lot more wires and I'll get to it later, gotta ride right?:) Plus she's not cool with it so it'll take a bit of "hiding"

Last edited:
Reactions: Eltobgi
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!