P1000m5 The Rebuild And Life Of "clutch".

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Been busy.
IMG 1977

IMG 2001

She's ugly but that'll get fixed sooner then later.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I thought you would be done by now.
I do have a job lol. Shes now got roof on too and will be ready for Xmas camping Thursday so good enough I'm tired my friend this one will be more on and off I think.

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
So, will it be red or white?
I don't know quite yet, right now it's a bit of a
hermaphrodite. I want it to be different then PJ but at the same time I really liked how PJ looked. I'll drive it a bit and think I guess but there needs to be factory red left on it somewhere so it remains dependable lol. I don't really believe all that but red has always been solid for us.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Man Im glad to see you are getting what you want cant wait to see it done a nice x-mas present
I'm happy. Everyone wonders why I did this...it was time for a new thread so I had to buy another Pioneer:)
Seriously looked at the Yamaha x4 great machine but that's just not me. I still remember the first Pioneer and the first 1000 we had like it was yesterday so here we go again. f*** everything else I will get it right! Xmas is pretty sparse this year but we now have a good Pioneer and the Wolverine was able to be kept for others. It's a stressful time but looking forward to a very good life of camping!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!