P1000m5 The Rebuild And Life Of "clutch".

Miss_Oak

Miss_Oak

Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2016
California
Ownership

1. 500
Thank you so much MissOak! It’s been a long roller coaster for sure and I’m not bashful about saying it. Other then one weekend basically we haven’t done anything to this rig. No lights work stereo isn’t fully hooked up, no heat fans. Hell it doesn’t even have back up lights, and people that know me...lol. Been scared to do anything more. The smile on my family’s faces this weekend showed all I needed.

Well you've got her look'n mighty purddy!!! now you can throw some jewels on her!:) Hahaha

Seriously CP, you are such a talented man!!! As proud as you are of your family, I cant imagine how proud they are of You!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Well you've got her look'n mighty purddy!!! now you can throw some jewels on her!:) Hahaha

Seriously CP, you are such a talented man!!! As proud as you are of your family, I cant imagine how proud they are of You!
dang you’re the nicest person:) thank you! I guess she looks good in pictures but most everything is from our last rig so it was a little rough before we put one mile on this new one and it’s gained lots of “personality” since. The service manager snickered saying it was the roughest Sxs he’d ever seen. I think Popos are allergic to scratches and dings lol. They don’t bother me none.

Miss_Oak

Miss_Oak

Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2016
California
Ownership

1. 500
dang you’re the nicest person:) thank you! I guess she looks good in pictures but most everything is from our last rig so it was a little rough before we put one mile on this new one and it’s gained lots of “personality” since. The service manager snickered saying it was the roughest Sxs he’d ever seen. I think Popos are allergic to scratches and dings lol. They don’t bother me none.

Haha it will be fun watching her "personality" grow:D

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Finally changed my avatar. That picture was 3 Pioneers ago and Clutch needed kudos. It’s a f***ing solid machine now and I cannot be happier. Time to show it much deserved respect.
As it’s getting colder the cut down windshield needed installed. What a nice thing with the dust too having wipers and not worried about destroying the glass by just wiping the dust away during a ride. Glass will be in till late April but full enclosure will wait till below 0 temps.
E86B29FA 2872 4300 8349 85B04FFE0F94

She looks so proud:)

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
And this is why we gave up the nice house, cars and worldly possessions for the city and started the family camping thing almost 15 years ago. It’s finally to the point we can rest a little and enjoy. Been an almost impossible road and sacrificed everything multiple times for the end goal.
Next goal is to throw the middle finger up to the city forever. Hopefully that’s not another 15 years!
For us this is what it’s supposed to be about. Only thing missing is our good friends.
7BEA814A D8BA 4F65 8D5C 54D013CF60BA
3B5B6875 B7B7 4FE2 9D43 0026C62E23A2
98724F37 ADE2 45C2 879D 7795FC4552B3

C

Chooglin

Finally changed my avatar. That picture was 3 Pioneers ago and Clutch needed kudos. It’s a f***ing solid machine now and I cannot be happier. Time to show it much deserved respect.
As it’s getting colder the cut down windshield needed installed. What I nice thing with the dust too having wipers and not worried about destroying the glass by just wiping the dust away during a ride. It’s going to be in till late April but full enclosure will wait till below 0 temps.
View attachment 87012
She looks so proud:)
Looks killer ! I have lived in the country all my life and could never see me living the city life.......it's a great place to raise your kids.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Looks killer ! I have lived in the country all my life and could never see me living the city life.......it's a great place to raise your kids.
Choog I’m so jealous of people like you that experience it every day. I’d give anything to figure out how to move up our timeline. Not the type that needs that 5000sq ft house in the rich area with the white picket fence that spends all they have to be in it.
I want some little pos cabin in the woods with my family and friends huddled around the fire keeping warm while sharing the days stories. I HATE the city! We are lucky enough to have where we want to be within an hour from home but it just tickles the ass hole every time here. Deep woods in Idaho is where I belong, I get depressed sometimes being anywhere else. Someday

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Choog I’m so jealous of people like you that experience it every day. I’d give anything to figure out how to move up our timeline. Not the type that needs that 5000sq ft house in the rich area with the white picket fence that spends all they have to be in it.
I want some little pos cabin in the woods with my family and friends huddled around the fire keeping warm while sharing the days stories. I HATE the city! We are lucky enough to have where we want to be within an hour from home but it just tickles the ass hole every time here. Deep woods in Idaho is where I belong, I get depressed sometimes being anywhere else. Someday
You could use some new tires on that rig!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
You could use some new tires on that rig!
There are so many irons in the fire right now brother! I’ve decided just to go with those Bighorn copies I think they will be good in the snow but even that is a massive stretch for us right now. Last night on dry land we were traction challenged lol. One thing at at a time but we are getting there.

Reactions: sharp and BWAF
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Nice pic with your avitar! Gona be weird seeing your name and not the bright lights lol. Glad to hear the update is worth it. They called and said mine is done. But it will have to wait till this next Saturday when I go back up to the cabin to get it. They even asked when I was picking it up so they can detail it before I pick it up lol.
I love the outdoors in the woods. My cabin is like that and is my happy place. Sure does a sole good!

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
And this is why we gave up the nice house, cars and worldly possessions for the city and started the family camping thing almost 15 years ago. It’s finally to the point we can rest a little and enjoy. Been an almost impossible road and sacrificed everything multiple times for the end goal.
Next goal is to throw the middle finger up to the city forever. Hopefully that’s not another 15 years!
For us this is what it’s supposed to be about. Only thing missing is our good friends.
View attachment 87013 View attachment 87014 View attachment 87015
Go Dave!
You are a broad axe kinda guy! Enjoyed talking to you this afternoon!

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Go Dave!

You are a broad axe kinda guy! Enjoyed talking to you this afternoon!
You too! You’ll fit right in on this group just wait! NO DIRT BIKES AFTER 4 pm is the only rule that applies to you lol. Can’t wait to get to meet you Smitty! Get protection on that Pioneer because the first night Sammy says she leads. Lol we talked about that:) see you soon

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
You too! You’ll fit right in on this group just wait! NO DIRT BIKES AFTER 4 pm is the only rule that applies to you lol. Can’t wait to get to meet you Smitty! Get protection on that Pioneer because the first night Sammy says she leads. Lol we talked about that:) see you soon
She better have her act together, or I'll pass her heinie! HA!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Nice pic with your avitar! Gona be weird seeing your name and not the bright lights lol. Glad to hear the update is worth it. They called and said mine is done. But it will have to wait till this next Saturday when I go back up to the cabin to get it. They even asked when I was picking it up so they can detail it before I pick it up lol.
I love the outdoors in the woods. My cabin is like that and is my happy place. Sure does a sole good!
Lmao, I’m so sick of having pretend lights on the Pioneer!! All I got is headlights and coming from where we’ve been I’m getting tired of that.
You’re going to be glad you didn’t hold out on the update:)congratulations. And I love your cabin that’s got to be almost as nice as the new hunting house you just built. Rock out in those woods my friend!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
She better have her act together, or I'll pass her heinie! HA!
Don’t mean to brag a bit but she is my daughter and makes me smile for a reason. Bet her a dollar and hold on to your ass if she’s in the Wolvie! Late night I wouldn’t personally bet her, I’d get hurt. Remember she’s sober:)

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Hay CP, what is the size of that curved light bar you have? Ben thinking of getting one for mine. My two corner pods have taken a crap and I either need to replace them or do something different. Also, how did you mount that to keep it sturdy? Thanks bud

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Don’t mean to brag a bit but she is my daughter and makes me smile for a reason. Bet her a dollar and hold on to your ass if she’s in the Wolvie! Late night I wouldn’t personally bet her, I’d get hurt. Remember she’s sober:)
Know what you mean, I about crashed riding my computer last night! HA!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Hay CP, what is the size of that curved light bar you have? Ben thinking of getting one for mine. My two corner pods have taken a crap and I either need to replace them or do something different. Also, how did you mount that to keep it sturdy? Thanks bud
52” Just made a couple simple brackets on both sides and one in the center. They were designed originally for the Bug Buster screen so that would still work. I kept them as tight against the rops and trimmed lightbar a little because I wanted to keep the light bar as close to the machine as possible. Anything sticking out becomes debris. The windshield has just enough room to go in and out easily.
1F7197B7 2779 41F3 BBA4 CA09E8E7F6A8

7A442155 6D76 460C BE13 9215F7064A8B

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
View attachment 87013 View attachment 87014 View attachment 87015

Love your daughter's "STEEL TOED SAFETY BOOTS" with the chainsaw and splitting wood!!!!!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!