Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
We are following up on leads of a dealer receiving there first Pioneer unit today in TX. We are working to confirm.
Stay tuned.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Well after contacting this dealer, whom I will not name. It seems what they do not have one. In fact, on first call I was told yes, we have the pioneer... Such and such is with a customer, can he give you a call back. After a return call I learned that what we were calling a Pioneer was actually the Big Red. Contacting the "inventory person" we learn that they did not even order a Pioneer yet as there Big Red sales were "not so hot", or so I was told.

Sorry, I will do a better job following up before hand with our next hot tip.
Thanks.

BigRiver

BigRiver

Lifetime Member
Feb 26, 2013
Anyone that just has to have one and doesn't mind traveling, Honda of Brookhaven MS is still scheduled to have deliveries within a few weeks.
My name is on the top 3 or 4 to call for availability. Hopefully soon I'll have mine in the garage.

If you call them, ask for DeeDee, and tell her Walt sent ya!

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Thanks BigRiver. Once you confirm they have arrived please let us know.

BigRiver

BigRiver

Lifetime Member
Feb 26, 2013
Hondasxs said:
Thanks BigRiver. Once you confirm they have arrived please let us know.

Oh...that won't be an issue. That's something that would be hard to contain, I'll be sure to post up,.........

right after I make my deposit and secure mine! :D

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
We have confirmed other dealers will receive theres in the next few weeks. Several say they expect them on Aug 10th.

BigRiver

BigRiver

Lifetime Member
Feb 26, 2013
Spoke to my dealership the other day. They expect the 700-4's to arrive this week, with the 700-2's in 2 to 3 weeks.
I'm down for the 700-2, so time will tell......

C

cowboy

Aug 4, 2013
Oh boy... Found this site online today. Excited to see a Pioneer.

So today I learned that dealers can be tricky... I called a a few local dealers today. My second call they said, YES we have one in stock. I said great. I jumped in my car, drove down there, and looked for it. Did not see it. Finally I asked about it saying I was told it was in stock. After 30 mins of waiting a guy came out and tried to get me to go ahead and buy it at MSPR + dest. After a bit of questions he said he did not have it in stock and the phone attended thought I was talking about the big red. He was being a hard ass to get me to buy today without even a delivery date.

Once back home I called a few other dealers, they were selling at MSRP with out the dest charge.
So you know where I'm going.

W

wilyrockstar

Jul 23, 2013
@cowboy - I pre-order mine for $900 under MSRP and no destination charge. I'm thinking your local dealers are trying to capitalize on the new factor!

BigRiver

BigRiver

Lifetime Member
Feb 26, 2013
Anyone living in the state of Louisiana, remember that Labor Day weekend is the Sportsman Tax Free Sales weekend.

Any and all sportsman gear such as a hunting knife all the way up to a SxS, purchased on that weekend is tax free! Considering the cost of these machines, that would add up to $800.00 or better in savings.

Something to think about...

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
BigRiver said:
Anyone living in the state of Louisiana, remember that Labor Day weekend in the Sportsman Tax Free Sales weekend.

Any and all sportsman gear such as a hunting knife all the way up to a SxS, purchased on that weekend is tax free! Considering the cost of these machines, that would add up to $800.00 or better in savings.

Dude.. Googl'ing it... LA is not that far to save $800.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
To update this thread... we many dealers pulling our legs but have yet to find a Pioneer delivered. However the window is closing and we expect to find one soon. Keep you updated...

@BigRiver.... Hopping you are the first.

W

wilyrockstar

Jul 23, 2013
UPDATE: My Pioneer is shipping on Monday the 12th of August. It should be here in the middle of that week and ready for pickup by the end of the week! This came from the dealer's inventory tracking which shows the shipments scheduled from Honda. Another good bit of news, mine is coming RED!

Can anyone else confirm when they are getting theirs?

BigRiver

BigRiver

Lifetime Member
Feb 26, 2013
Hondasxs said:
BigRiver said:
Anyone living in the state of Louisiana, remember that Labor Day weekend in the Sportsman Tax Free Sales weekend.

Dude.. Googl'ing it... LA is not that far to save $800.

Sorry to say.....but it's a Louisiana thing. It's where you register and title the machine. If you come from out of state, sure, any dealer will sell you one at a negotiated price, but you pay taxes in your home state.

C

chesterl35

Aug 7, 2013
Hey people, I'm new here. Just put a down payment on a red 700-4. Should be here within 2 weeks! Just wanted to say hello.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
@wilyrockstar - My dealer is expect theirs too this week. Also in RED.

@chesterl35 - Welcome. Be sure to request your free HondaSxS.com decals HERE Thanks for joining and be sure to post any updates to your delivery.. oh and a picture when you get it.

@BigRiver - Yep, I know, and that sucks....lol.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!