BOX1

The NEW 2019 Lifetime Trailmaps APP has released!

• Thread starter Lifetime-Trailmaps
  • Start date
Lifetime-Trailmaps

Lifetime-Trailmaps

Mar 27, 2018
Dalton, GA
www.lifetimetrailmaps.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Download the new Lifetime Trailmaps APP for your Samsung Galaxy Tablet or Samsung Phone (No iOS) today!

Get our complete trail map lineup on your Samsung tablet or phone! Our app includes all of the same functions and features that you will find in one of our pre-loaded devices!

Why Samsung? We've tested many different devices and our results conclude that Samsung tablets and phones have the strongest and most reliable internal GPS hardware available without the need for external GPS antennas. Downloading the app to non Samsung devices may produce a less than desirable result, so download at your own risk. Purchase is non-refundable.

Purchase here: Lifetime Trailmaps APP (Android Only)

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Download the new Lifetime Trailmaps APP for your Samsung Galaxy Tablet or Samsung Phone (No iOS) today!

Get our complete trail map lineup on your Samsung tablet or phone! Our app includes all of the same functions and features that you will find in one of our pre-loaded devices!

Why Samsung? We've tested many different devices and our results conclude that Samsung tablets and phones have the strongest and most reliable internal GPS hardware available without the need for external GPS antennas. Downloading the app to non Samsung devices may produce a less than desirable result, so download at your own risk. Purchase is non-refundable.

Purchase here: Lifetime Trailmaps APP (Android Only)
I already have lifetime trailmaps on my tablet. Is there a way for me to get the free updates still or do I have to hook it up to a computer?

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Current customers get a FRE upgrade to the new app. Send an email to [email protected] with your contact info and we will email you back instructions on upgrading to the new
ok. I've already purchased the trailmaps from you when I sent the tablet. Is there a way I can download the free up grade to my new tablet? I'm going from a 7in with no memory to a 8in with plenty of memory. I just want what I've already purchased moved to a different device. I know there's a way to do it I just don't know how.

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
ok. I've already purchased the trailmaps when I sent you the tablet. Is there a way I can download the free upgrade to my new tablet? I'm going form a 7in with no memory to a 8in with plenty of memory. I just want what I've already purchased moved to a different device. I know there is a way to do it I just don't know how.

Reactions: JTW
J

JTW

ok. I've already purchased the trailmaps when I sent you the tablet. Is there a way I can download the free upgrade to my new tablet? I'm going form a 7in with no memory to a 8in with plenty of memory. I just want what I've already purchased moved to a different device. I know there is a way to do it I just don't know how.
Send him your email and provide the new tablets info per the emails instructions... as it’s the new launch and the old system is being phased out it shouldn’t matter what tablet you choose to load the new app on. But the app is only good for one device.

Reactions: sharp and nbomar
J

JTW

@sharp tgere are easy to follow instructions and this has auto updates. Once you get the app loaded you’ll love the ease of use! It basically works the same but with some better features and now auto updates.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!