BOX1

P1000 The Official P1k WHAT DID U PAY thread!

Remington

Remington

Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
About halfway between Lansing and Detroit.
Ahhh no specifics huh? Were not gona hunt you down unless your a domestic terrorist or something lol.
im In Stockbridge twp BTW

Reactions: Robobrainiac
Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Ahhh no specifics huh? Were not gona hunt you down unless your a domestic terrorist or something lol.
im In Stockbridge twp BTW
Do you want my SSN, my user credentials for my bank and investment accounts and a DNA sample, too? 😆

Most people have no idea what "between Pinckney and Howell" means. 😉

Reactions: Remington
Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Do you want my SSN, my user credentials for my bank and investment accounts and a DNA sample, too? 😆

Do you have a black P1K5?

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X

Sure I want all that! LMFAO…NO lol!
and yes, I know exactly where that is! My first house was off D19, bet you didnt think that? Lol.
just bustin your balls man. Its cool to know exactly where people are in your state on here so u can get an idea if you can get a ride together sometime ;)
Cool! Glad to have you! What machine do u have again?

Todd627

Todd627

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Negative. Just put a deposit down on a 2021 Vapor White Deluxe.
Excellent. I live about a 1/4 mile north of B-Line Bar.

Are you buying it from C&C Sports?

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Negative. Just put a deposit down on a 2021 Vapor White Deluxe.
Did they give u an ETA? There really hard to come by new right now you know that right?
theres a few like new ones to be had on this forum now at a good price if u dont want to wait till the next century lol

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Did they give u an ETA? There really hard to come by new right now you know that right?
theres a few like new ones to be had on this forum now at a good price if u dont want to wait till the next century lol
November. But I'm sure that will move. Not in a huge rush. I'm buying primarily to upgrade my current snowplow ('14 Grizzly 700 EPS) to something with a full cab and heater, but still plenty capable on the trail.

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Excellent. I live about a 1/4 mile north of B-Line Bar.
I'm about 4 miles NW of B-Line.

Are you buying it from C&C Sports?
No way. I tried to purchase from them several times over the years. Can't say if they still have the same staff, but they were clowns who were unwilling to deal at all.

I've purchased multiple vehicles over the years from Honda East Toledo in Maumee, OH (just over an hour and a few minutes from Howell area). Always no BS. Never charge a dime extra for freight or dealer prep. Just the vehicle price (before COVID, it was always below MSRP, but with availability now, it's MSRP) and MI sales tax plus $95 doc fee and $15 for the title. That's it.

I actually found an 2021 Yamaha RMAX4 1000 LE in stock within a couple hours of here, but they refused to budge a nickel from their ~$1,100 in added freight and dealer prep. They said, "We will be charging the freight since Yamaha charges freight". So does every other manufacturer, genius. Clearly, they are more concerned about maximizing profit on a single sale instead of building a steady customer. Told them to pound sand.

That's been my experience over the years with nearly every motorsports dealer in Michigan.

Fifteen years ago, I told our local Ford dealer I was there to build a relationship, not buy a car. My salesman agreed and took care of me. I've since purchased or leased 13 new vehicles from them.

Todd627

Todd627

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
I'm about 4 miles NW of B-Line.

No way. I tried to purchase from them several times over the years. Can't say if they still have the same staff, but they were clowns who were unwilling to deal at all.

I've purchased multiple vehicles over the years from Honda East Toledo in Maumee, OH (just over an hour and a few minutes from Howell area). Always no BS. Never charge a dime extra for freight or dealer prep. Just the vehicle price (before COVID, it was always below MSRP, but with availability now, it's MSRP) and MI sales tax plus $95 doc fee and $15 for the title. That's it.

I actually found an 2021 Yamaha RMAX4 1000 LE in stock within a couple hours of here, but they refused to budge a nickel from their ~$1,100 in added freight and dealer prep. They said, "We will be charging the freight since Yamaha charges freight". So does every other manufacturer, genius. Clearly, they are more concerned about maximizing profit on a single sale instead of building a steady customer. Told them to pound sand.

That's been my experience over the years with nearly every motorsports dealer in Michigan.

Fifteen years ago, I told our local Ford dealer I was there to build a relationship, not buy a car. My salesman agreed and took care of me. I've since purchased or leased 13 new vehicles from them.
Agree 100% about C&C. I know a few other guys that bought from Honda East - all had good experiences.

Also agree about the motorsports dealers in MI. That is why use machines are so expensive around here - everyone gets hosed at the dealership then tries to pass off their mistake to others.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
November. But I'm sure that will move. Not in a huge rush. I'm buying primarily to upgrade my current snowplow ('14 Grizzly 700 EPS) to something with a full cab and heater, but still plenty capable on the trail.
Soft removable inclosure is what u want.

Reactions: Robobrainiac
Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
I was frikin floored he called me with that price and tried to make it sound like a sweet deal. But the pics prove it's true. Another member said there was a trail at their dealer without the foxes it's supposed to have just the basic stock shock.

Bighat

Bighat

Nov 25, 2021
Gallipolis Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
January of this year I paid $23300 out the door for a PK-3 base model with full Honda hard cab and doors, aftermarket flipout glass windshield and inferno heater. No taxes because it's for farm use.

Last edited:
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!