100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I must say that whenever I get in the P5 and go for a quick few turns around the trails, I always come back feeling rejuvenated and happy. Not much makes me feel better than to haul ass on my little 2 mile trail! I even got up to 37 mph in my driveway before I had to break. The rush was awesome!

nctrailboss

nctrailboss

Supporting Member
Jun 30, 2018
north carolina
Ownership

1. 500
I've been pulling 14 hour days harvesting corn for 2 weeks now.I got home early tonight[7:30 pm],so ,even before going inside,I loaded up the dog and went for a spin.Not sure who was happier,me or the mutt.I think both of us had some "drool" action going on.LoL.

TeamCheap

TeamCheap

Mar 10, 2018
southeast michigan
Ownership

1. 500

2. Other Brand
Our P5 is just part of the therapy for me going up north to the shack is where it's at for me 541 feet off the road surrounded by tree's with the sweet smell of nature and quiet and being able to ride our little chunk of land or go to the trails.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I think there's something to be said for modifying, maintaining and accessorizing these things as a form of therapy too. Depending on the project, some of them can be a pita, where other ones are nice to hang out in the garage, think it through, use your tools and take your time without some deadline hanging over your head, and then the reward of making it better than it was. Very therapeutic!
But then you just start thinking about the next thing you want to do, so maybe it's just feeding the disease? :D

Miss_Oak

Miss_Oak

Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2016
California
Ownership

1. 500
I agree with all of you guys. Such a fun, relaxing little buggy in so many ways. Actually its size is one of the things I love the best. I sat in the 700 and 1000 when i was buying but they felt like vehicles to me because of their size. The 500 gives me the feel of a little toy. For that reason this rig gives me the feeling of being a kid again, love it, its a happy little buggy to me with the biggest plus of being tuff as nails. And i love being able to ride with a passanger! (as opposed to my 300) Yes sir @100Acre wonderful therapy! :)

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I agree with all of you guys. Such a fun, relaxing little buggy in so many ways. Actually its size is one of the things I love the best. I sat in the 700 and 1000 when i was buying but they felt like vehicles to me because of their size. The 500 gives me the feel of a little toy. For that reason this rig gives me the feeling of being a kid again, love it, its a happy little buggy to me with the biggest plus of being tuff as nails. And i love being able to ride with a passanger! (as opposed to my 300) Yes sir @100Acre wonderful therapy! :)
:):):):):)

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Very nice post MO!!

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
When I went to look at S x S's I looked at the P 5's and saw they didn't have a bed and no display models with an accessory bed, I didn't have the brains to think about building a bed for it, so I skipped over it. We love our P1, but would love to add a P5 to the stable.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I added a P5 to my Riggs and love that little bugger. After driving @trigger ’s P5 one day last year in our many adventures, I was hooked. I love my P1K5 but this little guy has something about it that is just right also. As for therapy...indeed they both have a form of that. I enjoy taking them to the cabin and riding, with friends or just myself or with my wife. I concur with what @trigger said about mods. Can’t beat doing them to see how it turns out or looking at it in the garage having a beer or a cigar with visions of how BA it will look when your done. ;)

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I added a P5 to my Riggs and love that little bugger. After driving @trigger ’s P5 one day last year in our many adventures, I was hooked. I love my P1K5 but this little guy has something about it that is just right also. As for therapy...indeed they both have a form of that. I enjoy taking them to the cabin and riding, with friends or just myself or with my wife. I concur with what @trigger said about mods. Can’t beat doing them to see how it turns out or looking at it in the garage having a beer or a cigar with visions of how BA it will look when your done. ;)
I really like the P5's' but I think most P5 owners have a 50 inch bed room door! HA!:)

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
As said, the size of the P500 gives the feel a toy and brings back memories of dirt bike riding as a kid, but better suited for this retirement age couple to ride together and enjoy the outdoors. Riding atvs and sxs at around 60 years old, hoping to keep mobile as long as possible. Blessed are we, daily rides around the property and wooded trails made.

Last edited:
JCMINIS

JCMINIS

Dec 19, 2017
Canton nc
Ownership

1. 500
Same for us, its almost a daily process. We will either bomb around the farm right after work or get our chores done and go for a night ride. Some thursdays (our friday) we toss a tent and a cooler in the back and say BYE kids see ya tomorrow...haha

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Thanks Monte ;)
Now that you have bigger ones do you think you will sell your little guy or does he have a place in your stable of pioneers ? Haha
Oh no, that was my first and it’s the most modified and it stays in Arkansas and is exclusively rode in the Ouachita National Forest where I ride with my old buddy pops, (@TR1) for as long as he’s willing and able...

Reactions: Miss_Oak
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Oh no, that was my first and it’s the most modified and it stays in Arkansas and is exclusively rode in the Ouachita National Forest where I ride with my old buddy pops, (@TR1) for as long as he’s willing and able...
Poo! @TR1 will be going when you won't get off the porch! ;)

Reactions: Bad_bowtie
Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
We call it cow therapy!
The neighbor has 600 acres and about 100 head of cattle. 20180430 182851

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!