M

MoJoe78

Lifetime Member
Aug 16, 2020
Southern Maryland
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Good morning all,
Where is everyone ordering them from? I tried the main website, but sold out. Google doesn't know either 😔

Reactions: Isaiah
wrhii

wrhii

Lifetime Member
Feb 22, 2020
Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Good morning all,
Where is everyone ordering them from? I tried the main website, but sold out. Google doesn't know either 😔
I ordered mine direct. I guess I just got in under the wire. They've been sold out for months, and I got no response from any form of customer service. @TxDoc updated and I jumped on it. They gave a tracking number so I should be good to go. Bottom line I guess is that they didn't anticipate demand and sold out quick. Give em bit and they'll be back in stock @TxDoc seems to be connected to them, maybe you could just " watch" this thread and let him keep it updated for the group. 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: Isaiah and MoJoe78
M

MoJoe78

Lifetime Member
Aug 16, 2020
Southern Maryland
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I ordered mine direct. I guess I just got in under the wire. They've been sold out for months, and I got no response from any form of customer service. @TxDoc updated and I jumped on it. They gave a tracking number so I should be good to go. Bottom line I guess is that they didn't anticipate demand and sold out quick. Give em bit and they'll be back in stock @TxDoc seems to be connected to them, maybe you could just " watch" this thread and let him keep it updated for the group. 🤷‍♂️

Thanks, to you and TxDoc for the information. I emailed them this morning, and hopefully have some good luck with a response on a preorder for the next batch.

Reactions: Isaiah and wrhii
mj1angier

mj1angier

Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2020
NC
Got mine in Friday, but will have to wait till next weekend to install

• Sad
Reactions: wrhii
Chevy_cowboy

Chevy_cowboy

Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2020
Southern Illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Had our first ride with the Throttle maxx today, worked great, no sore ankle at the end of the day like previous rides. 👍

wrhii

wrhii

Lifetime Member
Feb 22, 2020
Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Had our first ride with the Throttle maxx today, worked great, no sore ankle at the end of the day like previous rides. 👍
Yep got it on, the kids love it. I barely got to drive it this weekend. :cool:

M

MoJoe78

Lifetime Member
Aug 16, 2020
Southern Maryland
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Must be nice. Haha. Glad y’all are enjoying them. Still looking daily for new inventory. No return emails from Throttlemaxx

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!