drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
For the first 50yrs of my life I followed who's who in politics and voted but didn't much care. I wouldn't even talk politics with anyone. I would walk away from a group that started talking about a politician or that politician. They are all crooks. And then 8yrs ago before Obama was elected I could see he wasn't the way I wanted to go even though the Republican wasn't much better but at least a war vet was better. And after 8yrs of being lead by someone who has no business leading anyone I'm proud as hell of our new President. During the process of picking my choice through the last 18months I didn't miss one day of what was going on and took every opportunity to voice my opinion that Trump was the right person for the job. What a turnaround on following politics for me. Our country is heading in a good direction for a change. Our Military is jumping for joy now that they have a Commander in Chief that supports them and has appointed a former General, (Mad Dog Mattis), who will kick ass and take names. I sat in front of the TV from the time I got up yesterday to the end of the inauguration events which is the first time I've ever done that. Never even seen the ceremony except bits and pieces on the evening news. I've always been a proud american but I'm feeling something even better this morning. I'm more than proud, I'm honored to be born in a country that has recognized we need to turn and start down a different path. Snowflakes beware, we are not tolerant of your whiny ass shenanigans. Trump is in charge and I'm more than ok with that. GOD BLESS AMERICA!

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
16142703 376123232780000 368995035212084808 n

Corona1

Corona1

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2016
The Land of Cheese
Ownership

1. 1000-5
For the first 50yrs of my life I followed who's who in politics and voted but didn't much care. I wouldn't even talk politics with anyone. I would walk away from a group that started talking about a politician or that politician. They are all crooks. And then 8yrs ago before Obama was elected I could see he wasn't the way I wanted to go even though the Republican wasn't much better but at least a war vet was better. And after 8yrs of being lead by someone who has no business leading anyone I'm proud as hell of our new President. During the process of picking my choice through the last 18months I didn't miss one day of what was going on and took every opportunity to voice my opinion that Trump was the right person for the job. What a turnaround on following politics for me. Our country is heading in a good direction for a change. Our Military is jumping for joy now that they have a Commander in Chief that supports them and has appointed a former General, (Mad Dog Mattis), who will kick ass and take names. I sat in front of the TV from the time I got up yesterday to the end of the inauguration events which is the first time I've ever done that. Never even seen the ceremony except bits and pieces on the evening news. I've always been a proud american but I'm feeling something even better this morning. I'm more than proud, I'm honored to be born in a country that has recognized we need to turn and start down a different path. Snowflakes beware, we are not tolerant of your whiny ass shenanigans. Trump is in charge and I'm more than ok with that. GOD BLESS AMERICA!

DrF we are like minds. My political history mirror yours for the most part, it's a little uncanny! Although I still refuse to debate politics with anyone except my kids. And we don't debate rather than discuss, they are teens and have lots of questions.
Concerning the inauguration and parade, I to have never watched this. Have to say a little disappointed in the parade...no floats or marching bandsbut nice all same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Upstatefreedom

Upstatefreedom

May 25, 2016
Colton,New york
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I second that!!! A beautiful time to be a honest hard working American!!

J

JTW

Amen brother!

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have never voted, never even registered. Until now I never saw a need for it. Career politicians are all the same so why should I care who's sticking it to me. For the first time, there is hope that our president may actually make things better. I vow to register for the 1st time and vote to reelect Trump.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I have never voted, never even registered. Until now I never saw a need for it. Career politicians are all the same so why should I care who's sticking it to me. For the first time, there is hope that our president may actually make things better. I vow to register for the 1st time and vote to reelect Trump.
How can you know you'll want to re-elect him at this point. ;)

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
He's been politicking for ages, he only just pulled off a win.

swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
How can you know you'll want to re-elect him at this point. ;)
Obviously you will never know how we feel. When you are not a bit of Conservative,constitutionalist,and a bit of Independent.Along with what I call commonsensealist.We just know and a majority of hard working middle class folks feel.its deep in our soul but that's all the politics from me. I want the pioneer and beer and foot bowl posts to start.Besides you won't ever get it and you don't want to.If I were a smart liberal I would go to Washington just for the women. Got to be a few there that still like men

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Obviously you will never know how we feel. When you are not a bit of Conservative,constitutionalist,and a bit of Independent.Along with what I call commonsensealist.We just know and a majority of hard working middle class folks feel.its deep in our soul but that's all the politics from me. I want the pioneer and beer and foot bowl posts to start.Besides you won't ever get it and you don't want to.If I were a smart liberal I would go to Washington just for the women. Got to be a few there that still like men
Well suit yourself. I don't know why you keep calling me a liberal or why conservatives think they are smarter and better than liberals and liberals think they are better and smarter than the conservatives. That's just bulls*** partisan politics which I am not. I don't support either D or R. Most likely you missed other threads in which my persuasions are clear, I vote for issues that are important to me not for men and women. I supported Sanders and Johnson, a right winger and a left winger. Go round me up a hundred liberals that voted for Gary Johnson if you can. :D

B

boatman22

Lifetime Member
Dec 17, 2016
Woodlands TX
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5

3. Other Brand
drfubar, excellent post and I feel the same way....

Reactions: drfubar
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
When it turns into a political debate I bow out every time. Arguing politics with me is no fun. I'll concede and declare you the winner every time lol. I can't tell a leftwinger from a left nut. All I know is our current string of presidents really sucked. The definition of stupid is doing the same thing over and over and expecting to see a difference. Peace out!! Y'all are all right!! Whichever side you think I'm on....It's wrong. Bye bye then.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!