P500 Tips for installing heat/sound barrier?

GaryG

GaryG

Oct 20, 2017
KY
Ownership

1. 500
Why didn’t the 500 come from the factory with this?

Toes this mod make it much harder to Chang and check the oil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Why didn’t the 500 come from the factory with this?

Toes this mod make it much harder to Chang and check the oil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol, there's a lot of mods that make you wonder why they didn't come that way? Saving on cost, corporate covering their 6, or just clever ideas their engineers never came up with?
I always check my oil through the wheel well instead of pulling the seat. This isn't a permanent install and nothing will be altered, just lays on the plastics that you remove to change the oil anyway. Removal shouldn't take more than a minute.

R

RumpRocket

Dec 23, 2017
USA
Ownership

1. 500
Before Trigger started selling his I bought a 10' piece of RecPro EPDM Extreme Duty RV Rubber Roofing and made my own....without cutting the length I laid it in under the seat and cut the holes and slots needed. All that extra was rolled up neatly behind the roll bar so I could use it as a tarp to cover any goods in the back.
I never had any problems changing oil, checking oil or doing the air filter...

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Before Trigger started selling his I bought a 10' piece of RecPro EPDM Extreme Duty RV Rubber Roofing and made my own....without cutting the length I laid it in under the seat and cut the holes and slots needed. All that extra was rolled up neatly behind the roll bar so I could use it as a tarp to cover any goods in the back.
I never had any problems changing oil, checking oil or doing the air filter...
So is it white? :eek::D:D

K

Kimmyt43

Apr 3, 2019
Alva, Florida
Ownership

1. 500
$70 to your door.
Ok thank you, I will talk to my husband today and get back with you on how we do payment.
$70 to your door.
I would like to go ahead and purchase, just confirming that it does help with the heat behind the seat and also helps a little with the noise? And it will fit my 2019 Honda Pioneer 500? If yes, yes and yes, please email me how I would do the payment. I am new to this forum and do not know. Thank you!!

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Ok thank you, I will talk to my husband today and get back with you on how we do payment.

I would like to go ahead and purchase, just confirming that it does help with the heat behind the seat and also helps a little with the noise? And it will fit my 2019 Honda Pioneer 500? If yes, yes and yes, please email me how I would do the payment. I am new to this forum and do not know. Thank you!!

I'll send you a PM. Should show up in that little envelope looking thing in the top right corner.

Mudcat

Mudcat

May 1, 2019
Aiken, SC
Ownership

1. 500
I was one of the first purchasers of the Trigger Shield. With the ease of installation, quality of material, and 15 minute installation time it is beyond me why anyone would waste their time building their own. Just my thoughts.

I'm new on here. How or where can I check on this?

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I’m with you - my comment was referring to why didn’t it come with the shield from the factory.
Oh I see. Well that was already covered. Why doesn’t it come from the factory with front locker, a glove box and a winch? ;):D:D:D

Reactions: SouthwestORV
SouthwestORV

SouthwestORV

Oct 24, 2018
Taylor, Arizona
Ownership

1. 500
Oh I see. Well that was already covered. Why doesn’t it come from the factory with front locker, a glove box and a winch? ;):D:D:D
And my personal favorite...a tilt steering column. Seriously, even if it was just two positions, I’d like mine 1-2” lower.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
And my personal favorite...a tilt steering column. Seriously, even if it was just two positions, I’d like mine 1-2” lower.
Got that on my Polaris Ranger....;)

Reactions: SouthwestORV

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!