P700 Tire and what bundles

Sbhelwig1

Sbhelwig1

May 15, 2020
Morehead Kentucky
Ownership

1. 700-2
Hey Gentlemen,

I’m wanting to put different wheels and tires on my ride. I’ve been looking at tire and wheel bundles on Amazon and EBay and did some searches on the internet. Can I get some suggestions for the best place to purchase a decent package and what is the biggest size tire and wheel I can buy without compromising the handling and balance and safety. I’m wanting to go to a all terrain tire like a Tusk Terrabite or something that’s good on pavement. We spend some time on pavement to get to off road. Just looking for something not as knobby and aggressive and still decent off road performance.

JimmyA

JimmyA

Oct 8, 2017
Northeast texas
Ownership

1. 700-4
Rocky Mountain is a great place to shop! I have Tusk Terrabites 27/9/12 and couldn't be happier! I do believe that I could run 28's though. I have them mounted on Deluxe wheels with EB3 spacers. If I had to do again, I would only have mounted the spacer on the rear and not all 4.

A

armyLZ

Nov 17, 2015
Ill second Rocky Mountain ATV...got some ITP wheels and tires from them, 27" XTR's for my 700-4....shipped right to the door ready to be put on. Very nice

DBD

DBD

Jun 10, 2020
Pennsylvania
Ownership

1. 700-4
So, I'm looking at the tusk terrabyte radials and wheels. Is there a definite upside to getting beadlock rims on the 700-4 or would that be overkill?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!