Tire sealants

ChrisM

ChrisM

Feb 19, 2020
West Central Alabama
Ownership

1. 700-2
Stock tires and wheels are on my p700 2. Will be a while before I do an upgrade on them to a thicker rubber tire.

That said, normally on my 4-wheelers I've run Slime in my tires to seal small punctures while riding intil I get home and fix with a patch. I hate a plug in a tire.

Is there something better than Slime nowadays? Been using it for years with no issues but always open to a better product.

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
Slime has always worked for us with saw briars and small holes. But i normally plug it. Melt it/break bead/melt inside.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Alan aka Davinci

Alan aka Davinci

Mr. Meme Master
Lifetime Member
Apr 25, 2015
Grand Junction, CO
Ownership

1. 500
I personally don't like Slime, I find that Quad Boss does exactly what I need it to do. Slime may be better than it was years ago but it was crap back in the 90's when I used it

Bad_bowtie

Bad_bowtie

Huge member
Lifetime Member
Jun 29, 2016
East Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
R

rickoshea

that ride on is expensive.and you need a lot for a 27x11x14 tire.over 31 oz.'s per tire.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!