P700 Tire / size recommendation

S

Stiffler

Apr 12, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. 700-4
Looking for tire recommendations and tire size recommendations.. Just picked up my 21 700-4 Deluxe nice rims and tires want to be able to get a different set of tires on a my other set of 12 in rims I have to ride locally around the house pavement, hardpack dirt, grass, without toasting the stock aggressive tires which I happen to really like so I'm looking for some Tire recommendations I think I want to stick to the stock tire size or one size up is what I'm looking for as I don't want to add any more rotational weight/ stress on drive train
. Thx in advance

livefromthetree

livefromthetree

It was a damn good ride. Seriously good.
Supporting Member
Jun 4, 2020
Mount Vernon Indiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
I love my Tusk Terrabite 27" on factory deluxe rims. Havent let me down offroad and do not get chewed up on the asphalt or gravel

20201204 142042
20200822 222853

FeelinRecless

FeelinRecless

Lifetime Member
Jun 7, 2020
Idaho
Ownership

1. 700-4
Stayed stock size with Tusk Terraytes. Great ride, my stocks didn’t last at all. Fronts wore out fast.

Reactions: Backwoods
Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
What does the 5+2 offset refer to? I was hoping to run 27x10 14 all round. I have Honda fender flares on front, will I have a rubbing issue?
No it will be fine. All the 5+2 means is it 7 inches wide and stick out 1 inch more. I like to have identical rims so I can rotate them. I've never had an issue even at full compression.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!