highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
Sometime last year I signed up with Tireject to become a dealer but have not placed an order yet. Now I'm looking at finally placing an order with them and wondering what you guys think about their products? Dirttrax did a very convincing nail test with their sealant!

We have used similar products on the trails over the many years and miles. All of our UTV tires immediately get injected with a different brand of sealant that works well also. The tireject packaging is much more consumer friendly that what we currentyl use.

I'm also interested in the Colby emergency valve stems. Those are a fantastic idea and would be great to have in the glove box.

Is this something you guys would be interested in buying?

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
I'm a fan of tire sealants. Once the new gets worn off a tire and it develops a slow leak I always turn to sealants.

I'll have to give this one a look next time.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk