BOX1

P700 Tires. I need some advise

CWL23

Mar 31, 2019
Louisiana
Ownership

700-2
I'm looking at 27 inch zillas or can anyone recommend a better tire. Nothing that's gonna ride ruff I use it for hunting and a little mudding if need be.

Reactions: Isaiah
box4

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

700-2
I run 27s on my 700
Mine are light and I have no power loss or regrets , whatever you choose just be weight conscious and you will be happy . The GBC dirt commanders have been recommended to me and they are under 30lbs apiece. Bighorn 2.0 is a light smooth riding tire.and there are many others.

Reactions: Isaiah and Mudwing

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

700-2
Backwoods what kind of tire do you run?
STI out back. Theres two versions mine are the light ones they have been good and grip well in everything including rock. They ride good except on asphalt under 6_7 mph and their fine on anything else
20200313_202006.jpg

Reactions: Mudwing
box4

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

700-4
Tire width has alot to do with it also. Which also effects the ride. I could scrub my executioner 27x10s up front with a 2.5 lift but that was at full lock and in a nylon bind. I think the 5 yrs i had them on i scrubbed like 4 times.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

TX_duckhunter

Nov 7, 2019
Texas
Ownership

700-2
I'm looking at 27 inch zillas or can anyone recommend a better tire. Nothing that's gonna ride ruff I use it for hunting and a little mudding if need be.

If you want the zillas weight and tread, go with the CST wild thangs. Same parent company, but the wild thangs are a UTV rated tire. Check the weight limit on zillas you'll be over them pretty easily. Pletny of guys runs them, but its the same tire just rated correctly so what's the harm right?

Reactions: Mudwing
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!