100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Before getting all offended, drive through Baton Rouge before you judge what I say, And looking at all the regional listings Louisiana was not even mentioned. Being that it is somewhat the toilet of America in that everything flushes through it on the Mississippi River and out through the Gulf of Mexico, speaks some truth. I will be visiting my mom there soon in south central Louisiana and was looking for places to ride and was dumbfounded with the limited amount of areas. I did find a park near Lafayette Louisiana which is only about 20 miles from my moms House but it only offers a total of 8 miles of trails. Does anybody out there have any suggestions for places to ride near Lafayette or new Iberia Louisiana? I would really appreciate being able to get away from my mom for an afternoon to do some trail riding. Thanks.

Last edited:
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
And looking at all the regional listings Louisiana was not even mentioned. Being that it is somewhat the toilet of America that everything flows through it on the Mississippi River and out through the golf of Mexico. Speak some truth. I will be visiting my mom here soon in south central Louisiana and was looking for places to ride and was dumbfounded with the limited amount of areas. I did find a park near Lafayette Louisiana which is only about 20 miles from my moms House but it only offers a total of 8 miles of trails. Does anybody out there have any suggestions for places to ride near Lafayette or new Iberia Louisiana? I would really appreciate being able to get away from my mom for an afternoon to do some trail riding. Thanks.
That's not nice, you should take her with you ridding, HA! Might quietin her up? HA!

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That's not nice, you should take her with you ridding, HA! Might quietin her up? HA!
Gator food or Bride of Skunk Ape??? Hmmmm...

Reactions: Smitty335
Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Before getting all offended, drive through Baton Rouge before you judge what I say, And looking at all the regional listings Louisiana was not even mentioned. Being that it is somewhat the toilet of America in that everything flushes through it on the Mississippi River and out through the Gulf of Mexico, speaks some truth. I will be visiting my mom there soon in south central Louisiana and was looking for places to ride and was dumbfounded with the limited amount of areas. I did find a park near Lafayette Louisiana which is only about 20 miles from my moms House but it only offers a total of 8 miles of trails. Does anybody out there have any suggestions for places to ride near Lafayette or new Iberia Louisiana? I would really appreciate being able to get away from my mom for an afternoon to do some trail riding. Thanks.
Leave the 500 on the trailer, rent a boat , and go ride out in the marsh. Beautiful!

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!