Multi Top Accessories for your SxS

What are the 4 Accessories you want most for or added first to your rig?

• Roof

Votes: 26 83.9%
  • Windshield and Mid Panel

Votes: 21 67.7%
  • A-Arm Guards/Skid Plate

Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Light Bar(s)

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Winch

Votes: 28 90.3%
  • Stereo

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Wheels/Tires/Lift

Votes: 12 38.7%
  • Snorkel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Plow

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Heater/Cab

Votes: 3 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What are the Top accessories to have added/will add/want to add to your rig?

This is a Poll you will need sign into the webpage.
It will not be viewable in TapaTalk

Reactions: Enigma and Isaiah
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Winch has ALWAYS been my first mod. I have always had a habit of getting stuck. Back in 02, I got my Rubicon stuck in the pond along with 2 tractors trying to recover the ATV and the first tractor. Took 2 days to get everything out using the track-hoe.

allgm1

allgm1

Lifetime Member
Mar 7, 2015
New Hampshire
Winch has ALWAYS been my first mod. I have always had a habit of getting stuck. Back in 02, I got my Rubicon stuck in the pond along with 2 tractors trying to recover the ATV and the first tractor. Took 2 days to get everything out using the track-hoe.

That stinks lol. After using my 450 foreman for many years plowing snow, my first priority for the pioneer was enclosing the cab and heating it, no more freezing my arse off while plowimg. Next on my list will be a winch then a plow.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My winch has been used heavily for numerous things from unsticking tractors, lifting stands into place, turning around on a STEEP Slope, unsticking other people and myself once or twice.

That stinks lol. After using my 450 foreman for many years plowing snow, my first priority for the pioneer was enclosing the cab and heating it, no more freezing my arse off while plowimg. Next on my list will be a winch then a plow.
Cab is nice ATVing in the winter gets cold fast, and its really nice to be able to ride the trails when its pouring down rain, they are empty and the dust is not a problem.

Reactions: Buggyman and L2R
bobbyhill

bobbyhill

Pay to Play and I'm broke all around!
Junior Moderator
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Apr 8, 2015
Smithfield, VA
Ownership

1. 700-4
I put the winch too because of the order I bought stuff in. But I have found that after I got the lift and the mega mayhems I haven't found need for the winch or 4x4 for that matter! lol I'll keep it installed just in case, you know someone else needs pulled out!

Code54

Code54

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 31, 2015
Hurricane West Virginia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
I think my two favorite add-ons in the Power steering (PS) and the winch. The PS just makes the ride a lot more enjoyable (we ride some rough mountains so the lack of bump steer is what really makes it nice).
The winch is just there for when I have those - I can get over that moments.......

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I think my two favorite add-ons in the Power steering (PS) and the winch. The PS just makes the ride a lot more enjoyable (we ride some rough mountains so the lack of bump steer is what really makes it nice).
The winch is just there for when I have those - I can get over that moments.......

There were only 10 spots and I realized I left EPS off after people started voting.

Power steering will be my number 2 add on the next SXS I own if it doesn't come with it.

Reactions: Mudder and Dave1967
Code54

Code54

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 31, 2015
Hurricane West Virginia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
I bought one of the first Rhino 660's that was released and fell in love with side by sides, rode them for years without power steering. Had several different ones over the years and when PS came out I thought why do I need that? Then I drove a RZR with it and it totally changed my mind. Now I WANT PS and understand the the value of the system. Turning the wheel on a P500 is not difficult at all but idea of being able to drive with 2 fingers and not having any bump steer is what I love. To me it just makes the ride better, plus my wife likes it so you know I am going to have to install it no matter if I like it or not!

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I bought one of the first Rhino 660's that was released and fell in love with side by sides, rode them for years without power steering. Had several different ones over the years and when PS came out I thought why do I need that? Then I drove a RZR with it and it totally changed my mind. Now I WANT PS and understand the the value of the system. Turning the wheel on a P500 is not difficult at all but idea of being able to drive with 2 fingers and not having any bump steer is what I love. To me it just makes the ride better, plus my wife likes it so you know I am going to have to install it no matter if I like it or not!

My wife liked to ride and wanted to drive but sometimes it was just too much for her. Now with the Power steering she hopped in and immediately had a huge grin and took it for a spin around the trails on our land.
For me I forget its even in 4Lock after going through a deep nasty hole or up a steep climb. Takes NO effort to steer. Hopefully its a factory option on the next Pioneers.

J

john

Lifetime Member
May 6, 2015
New york
How expensive is it to add the power steering?

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@$500 SuperATV upped the price to $599 after a year of it being $520, you could find it online for $499

A

angus56

Nov 14, 2016
North Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
What are the Top accessories to have added/will add/want to add to your rig?

This is a Poll you will need sign into the webpage.
It will not be viewable in TapaTalk
Floor mats, bed mat I use My SXS mostly for feeding cattle and working on the ranch I try to keep my equipment in top shape.

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
For me it was windshield and back panel. I can't stand eating bugs and wind. Then tunes.

Reactions: Kerrymixon
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Floor mats, bed mat I use My SXS mostly for feeding cattle and working on the ranch I try to keep my equipment in top shape.
Great use for the sxs. Two of mine get the same use. Roof and windshield for me because you have to check the cattle and feed in all weather.

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I got the camo Bimini and I'll most likely get a winch, windshield, rear window, taller tires........

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Winch, skid plate, roof, tubing bender. The last mod makes it easy/cheap/ and fun to make the other mods I like (roll cage, bed extender, bumpers, tube doors, etc.). Winch will always be my number one. Riding at Bull Run will cost you alot of extra mileage from avoiding stuff without a winch lol.

Kmills

Kmills

Jul 24, 2017
Columbia ms
Ownership

1. 1000-3
My first mods were roof, winch, Bluetooth speakers, heat shield insulation under seat and dash led light. Now I'm adding another cigarette lighter plug and two USB ports.

Reactions: Chooglin

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!