P500 Torq-Masters torq locker feedback

C

Chooglin

Being that we are nearing the release of the locker ,I thought it would be good to start a discussion thread for it. This is where we can all give our thoughts , opinions , post pics and videos of the locker or anything locker related!

Last edited by a moderator:
jphunter55

jphunter55

May 7, 2017
Indian River County, Fl.
Ownership

1. 500
Being that we are nearing the reliese of the locker ,I thought it would be good to start a discussion thread for it. This is where we can all give our thoughts , opinions , post pics and videos of the locker or anything locker related!
Being that I live in South Florida and most of all my riding is in a swamp, out of all my mods, I look forward to this one the most!!

Dp5hunter

Dp5hunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2016
Hazlehurst Mississippi
Ownership

1. 500
Here in Mississippi, in the town I live in anyway we mostly ride on sand and deep water and sometimes we can find a good mud hole to get into and the mud holes are where them wonderful torque luckers will come into play. I just gut home from Ride Royal Blue and on some of them hills would have been less stressful if I had a lucking dif.

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I am positive that when their website goes live, @Chooglin or @JWB or @jay_man81 will post links to purchase, stay subscribed to the locker threads and you will find out.

Alan aka Davinci

Alan aka Davinci

Mr. Meme Master
Lifetime Member
Apr 25, 2015
Grand Junction, CO
Ownership

1. 500
Just got this reply from Torqmasters:

Hi Alan,
We are in the final stages of production on our TORQ Locker for the Honda Pioneer 500. I've added you to our wait list, we will email you when they are available. The price is $429 plus $10 shipping.

Yota87

Yota87

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2017
Ga
Ownership

1. 500
Does anybody know how many they have made up for the first batch? Will be ready to buy as soon as it’s available just curious if maybe they made enough for everyone who has been on the waiting list.

Reactions: JWB and Dp5hunter

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!