pct

Lost in the hills
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 10, 2016
Letart WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Where can I find the torque specs for the a-arms and the front bearing nut need to know putting on my a-arms and need to find them
Thanks,Paul

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Where can I find the torque specs for the a-arms and the front bearing nut need to know putting on my a-arms and need to find them
Thanks,Paul

I can get them when I get home in several hours.

Signature:

QUOTE by Tflynn, "The aftermarket doesn't build what you want? Show them your favorite finger and build it yourself!"

pct

pct

Lost in the hills
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 10, 2016
Letart WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks for the info
Paul

BrophyCreek

BrophyCreek

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 8, 2016
New Richmond, WI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
top a arm 32 ft lbs bottom a arm 47 ft lbs, upper ball joint 21 ft lbs, lower ball joint 36 ft lbs , wheel hub nuts 101 ft lbs
Thank you for posting this I'm headed to the Pioneer take over have to install a arms today when I get there and I was the one thing I did not know. Well that in the hub nut size I saw somewhere else it's 30 mm. But thank you I was able to do a Google Search and found this!

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!