Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I like the berzerkers from Braven so far (Same maker as pitbull). I have only used them a couple of weekends but they are DOT rated and ave done well on rocks and general off road so far. We will know more this week we plan on sticking them on JTWs ride before we go to utah.
Remember he "borrowed" an axle from a guy and had it almost a year. Hope you weren't needing those tires back anytime soon....

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

mjn

mjn

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 31, 2018
SE Washington State/N Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I have to say, the EFX MotoHammers I have are a great tire. I ran 'em for just short of 1000 miles on the Viking, and am now at 180 on the Pioneer. I can hardly see any wear at all. Keep in mind, the Vike has a locked rear diff, still has minor wear. 8 ply DOT.
They excel in all the areas I frequent, which includes North Idaho. They were on the Viking when we did the MaGruder, and that is one rocky bastage of a road.
The only place I havent' been really impressed is deep, fresh snow. I rarely find much mud, but I don't expect they would be all that fantastic in the deep mud either.
They are billed as a premium hard pack/dry tire.

As soon as I can scrape up the cabbage, I'm going to go with aftermarket wheels and probably Regulators.

20150821 142212 resized IMG 3475

Kilo427

Kilo427

Not about the destination Its about the journey
Lifetime Member
Dec 10, 2015
Remember he "borrowed" an axle from a guy and had it almost a year. Hope you weren't needing those tires back anytime soon....

Oh ill get them back before he leaves town to go home I got to turn and burn and ride in the ozarks a few days after i get back from utah lol

J

JTW

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

It was six months and it was two guys!!

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

It was six months and it was two guys!!
I wasn't talking about your last intimate relationship

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Why would anyone want to corner hard with these? I like cruising with mine and this thing corners like a turd anyways lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Don't ask, HA!

Reactions: BWAF
ToddACimer

ToddACimer

Pioneer 1005-2
Lifetime Member
Oct 7, 2016
Oshkosh, Wi
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Why would anyone want to corner hard with these? I like cruising with mine and this thing corners like a turd anyways lol.

Adjust the alignment, install a decent tire and upgrade the Shocks... You might even be surprised how much fun these machines can be

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV

If you upset the rig just a little coming into the corner and stand on it all the way it actually settles in and rolls through pretty good. I believe even at high speed the sway bar removed helps for this a lot.
Ask @joeymt33 about the high speed run:)

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
If you upset the rig just a little coming into the corner and stand on it all the way it actually settles in and rolls through pretty good. I believe even at high speed the sway bar removed helps for this a lot.
Ask @joeymt33 about the high speed run:)

Hitting the rippem limit coming out of every turn was pretty fun.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!