Toy Hauler Fuel Station Fire Extinguisher

RMG

RMG

Mar 27, 2017
Washington
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have a P1000-5, and have a fire extinguisher mounted to the roll bar, keep it there in hopes to never use it.

I travel in a toy hauler, which has a fuel station on the outside.
Aa8b652d666a01d241dcd8c760cfde38
It works great, don't have to bring fuel cans into the camper.

I try to be safety minded, and I thought it would be a good idea to have a fire extinguisher by the fuel station. I was wondering if anyone had mounted an extinguisher for a similar situation?

I don't think I want to drill holes into the side of the camper, let along create a red wart on the side.
I thought about just leaving it in the fuel hose compartment and pulling it out when refueling.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated.

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Do you have a ladder attached to the side of the trailer for roof access?
Might be able to strap one there.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Reactions: Vikes79
Vikes79

Vikes79

SKOL!
Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
All my toys have an abc fire extinguisher on them in stead of one at the fuel station on my TH.

You could have your mount on the inside for transport, and carry it out when you fuel up.

I would forget that’s why mine are on my toys.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!