P700 Toyhauler

H

Heathen71

Mar 29, 2022
FLORIDA
Ownership

1. Looking to buy
Anyone able to get a stock 700-4 into shorter ceiling toyhauler like gray wolf 25rrt? Not sure if rear cage will "slide in" when back tire hits breakover point from ramp to camper. Thanks, waiting on delivery and hoping it fits

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Anyone able to get a stock 700-4 into shorter ceiling toyhauler like gray wolf 25rrt? Not sure if rear cage will "slide in" when back tire hits breakover point from ramp to camper. Thanks, waiting on delivery and hoping it fits
Welcome from South Florida

Sorry can't help with your question but post some pics of your buggy when you can. We like pics 👍

Good luck with the fitment 🤞

NoMo!!!

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
I have a 29 ft. You have to measure not only height but width and depth. All add up to if your going to rub against cabinets, ceiling, or walls. I have a dove tail which is nice loading and unloading.
True. When I bought my TH two years ago I measured the 700 I had at the time and measured the ones I liked to insure I would have no issues

JenElio

JenElio

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
🤔.........

H

Heathen71

Mar 29, 2022
FLORIDA
Ownership

1. Looking to buy
I will keep all posted. Buying the SXS if it doesn't fit, going the Diamondback bed cover route. TH will eventually get replaced, want to upgrade SXS from Tracker to Honda sooner than later. TH is way overpriced right now in the south thanks to Ian.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Still got the suspension compress idea to try...
So Hard to tell which one your waiting on, the P7 or the TH?
Im assuming the P7 from the replies. So u can measure till your harts content and hard as a rock (NoHomo) but take it from someone who did this with another rig and I ended up with an upgrade of the TH $$$. Not all machines stock included are crated equal in hight. I know its a PITA to do, but if your buying a TH and u know its tight or have worries, take the rig with PHYSICALLY see if it fits. If u dont your dick will be in the dirt when u get home.

Now If u already have the TH and u dont have the machine, your completely Fuced till u get the machine to really see what u have. Then you will have to make a decision, new TH or make modifications to the rig be it different tires, Letting all the air out of your tires or better yet, chop the top! (Pioneers look better that way IMO) forget about suspension compression, too much work just to make it fit. Might as well take the shocks completely off 🤣

Either way your just gonna have to wait to see. Good luck! Post pics asap cuz its Rule #4 of the forum, #POIDH and please report back with what your did or didnt do. Dont leave us hanging!!

WagginTail

WagginTail

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Oct 13, 2020
SC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
🤔.........

Hey you beat me to it

JenElio

JenElio

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I will keep all posted. Buying the SXS if it doesn't fit, going the Diamondback bed cover route. TH will eventually get replaced, want to upgrade SXS from Tracker to Honda sooner than later. TH is way overpriced right now in the south thanks to Ian.
Where abouts are you in Florida?

Brmcg324

Brmcg324

Supporting Member
Aug 17, 2020
SW Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
Here is my P500 in a Gray Wolf TH model 22RR (total length is 28 feet, I think). It’s very tight, I don’t know if a P700 would fit. Hope it helps but I do not have the dimensions handy for anything. I tape measured the inside of the TH before I purchased it, was on a RV dealer’s lot. Nothing scraped going in or out. Did not let any air out of the tires on the P500. It is a Honda oem plastic roof on the P500. Pay close attention to the tongue weight, mine lifted the weight so much that the truck hitch came up 4 inches. I may need to back it in or fill the water tank to make sure I have the 600 pounds of weight on the hitch to avoid trailer swaying. I have a load leveling hitch with spring loaded tension bars to limit trailer swaying, makes a huge difference. I have not actually hauled the TH with the P500 inside, waiting to get a hitch weight scale to be sure my hitch weight is OK (not too light weight on the hitch).

74369FB7 41E3 4362 BFBB 4C02BD564DB2 ADDFB58A B982 4C19 A5B1 84E023FFEE5C 3269ACA7 82EA 4BF9 B1C6 C3E0C899CEFA

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!