BOX1

Tracks on a LE with i4wd

G

GJTJR

Mar 3, 2018
Potsdam Ny
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’m on the verge of pulling the trigger on M3 UR tracks on my 2018 1000-5 LE. I’m not finding much out there on info about tracks and the i4wd. Anyone have any experience with them(good or bad)?

Last edited:
Reactions: JTW and sharp
J

JTW

I haven’t seen any LE’s with tracks. Do it and report back.. I have a feeling it will work but not as well as a locked diff machine will. I can’t see a track spinning like a tire would to allow the machine to lock all four like it should.

G

GJTJR

Mar 3, 2018
Potsdam Ny
Ownership

1. 1000-5
6DA113E8 1329 41FC 8C18 C134BB9BEFB9
I haven’t seen any LE’s with tracks. Do it and report back.. I have a feeling it will work but not as well as a locked diff machine will. I can’t see a track spinning like a tire would to allow the machine to lock all four like it should.

G

GJTJR

Mar 3, 2018
Potsdam Ny
Ownership

1. 1000-5
These are the ones I ordered. In order to get the sale price they are not an immediate build, so they won’t be in until September. I will definitely post an update after I get them on. I couldn’t find anybody that had any experience with them so I just decided to pull the trigger.

Reactions: JTW
Elkhunter

Elkhunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 17, 2013
Minnesota
These are the ones I ordered. In order to get the sale price they are not an immediate build, so they won’t be in until September. I will definitely post an update after I get them on. I couldn’t find anybody that had any experience with them so I just decided to pull the trigger.

I have Camoplast UTV D6054b8ce225612d7eb1669df11dd60eC6d05c6a78a06d8467f6e08c7dbad556T4S on my LE. I haven’t noticed any problems with the tracks on. I did notice with all the snow we got this winter that in fluffy snow because of the weight of the Pioneer it does sink up to the skid plate but keeps going.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

G

GJTJR

Mar 3, 2018
Potsdam Ny
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have Camoplast UTV View attachment 117672View attachment 117673T4S on my LE. I haven’t noticed any problems with the tracks on. I did notice with all the snow we got this winter that in fluffy snow because of the weight of the Pioneer it does sink up to the skid plate but keeps going.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That looks great. I was worried about the i4wd but it sounds like it wasn’t an issue with yours. Thanks for the input.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!