P1000 Tradinghouse outdoors floor board mod kit???

someguy1313

someguy1313

Mar 5, 2021
SouthEast
Ownership

1. 1000-5
nice. any more follow up on the Trading House foot rest/floor board install?

And I like the Bakerboys version. would love to see it installed.

Reactions: Farmer and Lady01
Spoonbill

Spoonbill

Apr 24, 2020
East TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just had a video suggestion pop up for a floorboard mod. Me just assuming it’s just some hack job someone did to shoehorn some bigger meats under his P1K went ahead and clicked on it. I was way off on this one! Huge difference and the gentleman who had designed it has done a jam up job and it looks OE quality and very clean! Just curious if anyone has seen this or bought the kit? I’m genuinely considering it being I’m wanting to run a 28 or 30 on my LE without going without going with a lift. I’m still really up in the air about the forward a-arms regardless the super atv rep said I’d have no issues with the LE. Thanks for any info in advance and also Happy New Year!!View attachment 245422 View attachment 245423 View attachment 245424 View attachment 245425
Just got mine but have not installed. I stopped and met Jason doing my recent trip to Austin; Incredible man and very family focused. I also purchased the bed extender; both have an excellent powdercoat finish

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!