Trail Armor Skid plate for the Pioneer 1000-5.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
A good skid plate should be at the top of your list if you ride around any types of rocks. And a good choice to consider is Trail Armor.
I recommend this one of your first major modification. If you don't and bottom out you will push the cross bars up and will have a tough time getting them pulled back down to be flat again.
IMG 7819 IMG 7779 IMG 7770

J

Jshell3

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I have trail armor skids and they have been good so far. I would also recommend skids as a high ranked modification.

(Delton) "I HATE light scratches too. Makes me think I left some fun on the table. So I go back out there and cover them up with deep scratches. Works every time lol."

Reactions: CPope and Jshell3
Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I also have trail armor skids, they have been great and do provide a level of comfort knowing that it is that much more difficult to wreck the bottom of your machine!

Becht313

Becht313

Dec 31, 2016
New Hampshire
Ownership

1. 700-4
I also have trail armor skids, they have been great and do provide a level of comfort knowing that it is that much more difficult to wreck the bottom of your machine!

I wish... they still haven't test fit for the 2017's!! Been pussyfooting around with my new rig waiting for a solution. Very disappointing... wish someone would get those things test fitted and for sale!! Until then... taking it easy. Damnit!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Manwell

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!