jamesh

jamesh

Lifetime Member
Apr 11, 2019
DFW
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon x4
I'm a desk jockey, not a professional trailer backer. When I traded my utility trailer for this car hauler, the lack of tailgate forced me to use only my mirrors which takes me longer to back into its spot. So I used these bar clamps to see when turning around. I know it makes me less of a man lol.
20190713 161936
20190713 162021

I just use them at the house, not traveling down the road.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Around here. Many of the AT&T trailers hauling the cable machines have LED whips similar to this. They come on with the brakes.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Reactions: JTW
Hondoman

Hondoman

Fundamentals are the crutch for the talentless.
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2017
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm a desk jockey, not a professional trailer backer. When I traded my utility trailer for this car hauler, the lack of tailgate forced me to use only my mirrors which takes me longer to back into its spot. So I used these bar clamps to see when turning around. I know it makes me less of a man lol.View attachment 141084 View attachment 141085

I just use them at the house, not traveling down the road.
That's a good idea. My trailer looks similar to yours (18') and I cant see it that well behind my Tundra either.

J

JTW

Around here. Many of the AT&T trailers hauling the cable machines have LED whips similar to this. They come on with the brakes.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Snag me a set of them!! Or can you or @Neohio makes something or know of something existing? Brake, turn and backup light trailer whips would be awesome.

O

oldfortyfive

Lifetime Member
Dec 6, 2015
Illinois
Ownership

1. 500
The back up system on my F150 is a godsend.

D

Deleted member 3748

I put my tailgate down when backing up my empty trailer and I can see it with no problem. It looks like you have a tonneau cover though.

Vikes79

Vikes79

SKOL!
Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Empty boat trailers are fun in my superduty.

Reactions: JTW
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!