GPR1500SC

GPR1500SC

Lifetime Member
Mar 3, 2016
North East MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X LV
I took theses cabinets out of my 102 inch wide Featherweight Trailer they are made out of aluminium with latches to keep them closed I am open to a fair offer

IMG 20200101 135526611 IMG 20200101 151318861

Reactions: CumminsPusher
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If I weren’t 10hrs away I’d take them off your hands.

J

JTW

I’m interested... shoot me what you’re thinking on them.

GPR1500SC

GPR1500SC

Lifetime Member
Mar 3, 2016
North East MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X LV
I’m interested... shoot me what you’re thinking on them.

I don't know make me offer?
Would you want the lower cabinet with the heater in?

GPR1500SC

GPR1500SC

Lifetime Member
Mar 3, 2016
North East MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X LV
Here is a picture of the lower cabinet you can see the air intake on the left and they have the heat coming out the two white vents on top it is built in from factory and do not have it removed yet so don't now what it is.

LOL I want to get all the dollars I could so thought you could set the price!

If I could get a $100 out of the top cabinets I would be happy anything less then that your going to have to bring your Pioneer up and spend a afternoon riding my trails with me, I am looking for more victims

Wall and Overhead Aluminum Cabinets | Moduline Cabinets

IMG 20200101 150724480

J

JTW

Bottom cabinets probably won’t work... I’ll do $100 on the top ones. Just have to figure out how to get them.

GPR1500SC

GPR1500SC

Lifetime Member
Mar 3, 2016
North East MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X LV
That is easy load your Pioneer up on your trailer and come up.
We will ride a couple hour, load the cabinets up, load a couple pork chops on the grill and call it a day.

Reactions: JTW
J

JTW

That is easy load your Pioneer up on your trailer and come up.
We will ride a couple hour, load the cabinets up, load a couple pork chops on the grill and call it a day.
How far is DesMoines from you?

GPR1500SC

GPR1500SC

Lifetime Member
Mar 3, 2016
North East MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X LV
Roughly 3 hours I an tentatively thinking about showing up at the take over if you are in no big hurry, no promises

J

JTW

Roughly 3 hours I an tentatively thinking about showing up at the take over if you are in no big hurry, no promises
Sweet.. I’m in no hurry. I highly suggest coming to takeover. Several
Of the guys usually stop by here and stay the night, you’re welcome to as well. Or I can maybe see if @Cuoutdoors is coming thru that way some time. I can send you a check or pay pal you if you like.

Reactions: GPR1500SC
J

JTW

If you don’t come to takeover or Dave doesn’t come thru there we’ll figure something out. Might even think of a use for the lower cabinet.

GPR1500SC

GPR1500SC

Lifetime Member
Mar 3, 2016
North East MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X LV
Why did you take them out?

I bought the trailer with them in it looked like a fiber optic work trailer specs it had heat and A/C and shelves and hooks everywhere there was not enough room even to fit the Pioneer in.
I got a rotted out Lance slide in camper for a donor so the bath room, and appliances are going into the V nose the way the trailer was configured it had a wall across front that has to come out that cabinets where on.

it a project that just finally got started

Reactions: JTW
J

JTW

I bought the trailer with them in it looked like a fiber optic work trailer specs it had heat and A/C and shelves and hooks everywhere there was not enough room even to fit the Pioneer in.
I got a rotted out Lance slide in camper for a donor so the bath room, and appliances are going into the V nose the way the trailer was configured it had a wall across front that has to come out that cabinets where on.

it a project that just finally got started
Got ya.. well sweet. I need another good push on mine to get it somewhat finished up

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!