Traxion alpha

W

Washout92

Jul 27, 2020
Alberta
Ownership

1. Talon X
Hey, I was wondering if anyone is running the 32" traxion alphas on their x?
How do they perform? Are they decent in the mud? I ride in northern AB and unfortunately mud and swamp are just typical parts of the trails.

• Wow
Reactions: Smitty335
R

rickoshea

i heard they aren't very good in snow,so probably not so great in clay type mud,organic,not sure.i've been waiting for revco to get some in so i can grab a set.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
i heard they aren't very good in snow,so probably not so great in clay type mud,organic,not sure.i've been waiting for revco to get some in so i can grab a set.
Organic? 🤨

• Haha
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
yes,you know,leaves,rotted wood ,rotted vegetation,stuff like that.if you're going to keep sniping at my posts,educate yourself.Alluvial,loess etc.
Wow! Somebody is a bit sensitive! I just never heard the word organic used about a forest floor before thats all! Geeeze!

Im educated in the Limbaugh school of advance Conservative thinking thank you very much!

• Haha
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Im educated in the Limbaugh school of advance Conservative thinking thank you very much!
Now it’s all coming together.....I can’t believe Lintball didn’t know of the organic nature of a forest floor....🤔😂😂😂

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Now it’s all coming together.....I can’t believe Lintball didn’t know of the organic nature of a forest floor....🤔😂😂😂
Nahh we think of organic as in food that makes you fart on command 🤣 And that my organic food aka deer turkey and other wild game chits on the other organic food for its fertilizer😂. I was always tought that the foest floor is just twigs, leaves and mud from the the renewable source we call trees. Lol.

W

Washout92

Jul 27, 2020
Alberta
Ownership

1. Talon X
Anyone else know anything about the alphas? Or is everyone just amazing at the use of "organic" lol

• Wow
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Anyone else know anything about the alphas? Or is everyone just amazing at the use of "organic" lol
Sorry buddy.....
It’s just the way we roll around here. I’m sure someone will come along with useful info....😂

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!