BOX1

Trickle charge?

Z

Zona

Sep 21, 2020
Arizona
Ownership

1. Talon x4
I was curious to know if you can use a cigarette lighter style trickle charger to keep the battery full, or do you have to connect directly to the battery? Any harm in using the cig plug hole to accomplish this?

Many_Gs

Many_Gs

Apr 5, 2021
PA
Ownership

1. Talon x4
There is a trickle charge port right next to the battery. Mines plugged in whenever I'm not using it.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Remington
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
There is a trickle charge port right next to the battery. Mines plugged in whenever I'm not using it.
This was added by your dealer.

cigarette lighter style trickle charger to keep the battery full
I offer this kit that was originally a custom request just for this. It allows you to re-wire the cigarette lighter to be straight to the battery. preferable, through a fuse box.

Reactions: Montecresto
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!