BOX1

P500 Trigger's P500

trigger submitted a new Garage Item:

Trigger's P500

Just thought I'd share some pics of my P5. I got a lot of ideas from this forum and want to give back. Didn't think I would go crazy with the accessories but in the end...
Maxxis Big Horn 2.0's 26x11 Rear 26x9 Front
SSV Works Sound System
Noam 4" Marine Speakers
Powered 8" Sub Tube In Toolbox
Custom Bed and Toolbox
Half Windshield
Rear Cab Net
Cab Cargo Bag
Honda Rearview Mirror
Roof
Front and Rear Honda Bumpers
Frame Plugs and Hub Cap Center Covers
KFI Winchplate and KFI SE35 Stealth Winch
KFI 66" Plow
Opt 7 22" LED Bar
Custom Console/Armrest
Strong Made Stick Stoppers Front and Rear
RotoPax 1Gal. Gas Can
Garmin Montana 600t w/Amps Mount
Honda $10 Harness...proved invaluable.
Power Blocks in Toolbox
1" Wheel Spacers
I think that's it. Hard to remember it all now. Took some fabricating and innovation to make it all fit and work. Soundsystem cranks pretty good with added speakers and subwoofer. Took it out last weekend and everyone at the trailhead had to come and take a look. Climbs like a billie goat and goes through mud like a wild pig. Bought it as a plow mule and it turned into a trail beast. Thanks to everyone for the ideas and insight.View attachment 13802 View attachment 13803 View attachment 13802 View attachment 13803 View attachment 13804 View attachment 13805 View attachment 13806 View attachment 13802 View attachment 13803 View attachment 13804 View attachment 13805 View attachment 13806

Read more about this showcase item here...

Last edited by a moderator:
sthomp54

sthomp54

Jun 11, 2015
Looks great, where did you get the center console?

Reactions: cthack
ehart814

ehart814

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
NWPA
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Nice machine!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ehart814

ehart814

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
NWPA
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Thanks. Started accessorizing yours yet?
Just the basics... Roof, windshield, hitch, bed... Got a quadboss drink tube, tusk rear view mirror. Light bar not installed yet... More coming, of course. :)

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Just the basics... Roof, windshield, hitch, bed... Got a quadboss drink tube, tusk rear view mirror. Light bar not installed yet... More coming, of course. :)
Nice. These things are a blast to trick out. I tried a Moose rear view mirror but it didn't project out away from cab enough for me. Roll bar isn't too far from your forehead. Ended up with the $80 Honda mirror.

Reactions: ehart814
ehart814

ehart814

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
NWPA
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Nice. These things are a blast to trick out. I tried a Moose rear view mirror but it didn't project out away from cab enough for me. Roll bar isn't too far from your forehead. Ended up with the $80 Honda mirror.
Haha. Tusk one hits my forehead sometimes.

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Made it. Saw some complaints about the P5 not having a glove box. This gives some extra storage and a nice armrest when plowing.

....just saying...
I got a thread on here showing
how to but storage bags on inside of doors
check it out

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Looked around and couldn't find it. What thread? Is there a pic?

2 nuts & bolt
it's $10 bags that
go over a gas tank

20160420 172156 20160420 172145

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
Made it. Saw some complaints about the P5 not having a glove box. This gives some extra storage and a nice armrest when plowing.
Could you post the dimensions, materials used and perhaps some close up pics in and out?

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Could you post the dimensions, materials used and perhaps some close up pics in and out?
I used 3/4" particle board. Wanted it heavy. Went from front edge to rear edge of seat where seat meets seat belt latches. It's about 5 1/2" wide, right where the seat starts to turn down side to side. Two velcro straps fastened straight down the back, under the vinyl, and go under the seat. Cut two slots in bottom for two straps fastened in bottom of box. Console is about 11 1/4" long and goes out to front edge of seat, so you can still operate parking brake. Slots are cut in bottom where seat starts to slope down in front and then down the front and under the seat. Physically impossible to move forward or back. Built it with cinch straps first time but they wouldn't tighten up very well. When fastening, having someone push down on console allows you to get velcro straps super tight. There are also recessed areas in middle of seat, front and back, that keep it from moving side to side. I'll get some close up pics and actual dimensions out tomorrow. Putting some wheel spacers on and will post those pics too on another thread. Btw, went riding on a cold day wearing alot of gear and found myself right against the console. A little snug. Could have taken it out easy enough but it warmed up and was able to peel some layers. It was perfect then. Good place for wallet, ( George Costanza wallet ) cell phone and EDC, right next to you.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
I used 3/4" particle board. Wanted it heavy. Went from front edge to rear edge of seat where seat meets seat belt latches. It's about 5 1/2" wide, right where the seat starts to turn down side to side. Two velcro straps fastened straight down the back, under the vinyl, and go under the seat. Cut two slots in bottom for two straps fastened in bottom of box. Console is about 11 1/4" long and goes out to front edge of seat, so you can still operate parking brake. Slots are cut in bottom where seat starts to slope down in front and then down the front and under the seat. Physically impossible to move forward or back. Built it with cinch straps first time but they wouldn't tighten up very well. When fastening, having someone push down on console allows you to get velcro straps super tight. There are also recessed areas in middle of seat, front and back, that keep it from moving side to side. I'll get some close up pics and actual dimensions out tomorrow. Putting some wheel spacers on and will post those pics too on another thread. Btw, went riding on a cold day wearing alot of gear and found myself right against the console. A little snug. Could have taken it out easy enough but it warmed up and was able to peel some layers. It was perfect then. Good place for wallet, ( George Costanza wallet ) cell phone and EDC, right next to you.
That's very cool trigger. In the pic, it looked like you covered it in black vinyl too. I'm looking forward to the pics. If possible, can you take pics of it both in place and setting out. Thanks buddy.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!