BOX1

P700 Trouble getting a 2021 700-4 deluxe

Anyone else who's usually a Honda guy getting ready to go with something else cause of availability?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bill450L

Bill450L

Dec 4, 2020
Atco, NJ
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Have to put my roof back on too.
Ok so we're never really done accessories. I had a jack from my 77 Vette I decided to use for the 700-4. Got a metal tool box that fits perfectly under the seat. Mounted to the frame. Used a spray waterproofing inside it. Added a drain hole in the middle. Along with the jack I put a tire repair kit and a lug wrench and extra shackle. Also threw a few rags for any rattleing. It's a Torin jack and Torin 19" hip style box.

KIMG2258 KIMG2259 KIMG2260 KIMG2261

Bill450L

Bill450L

Dec 4, 2020
Atco, NJ
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I see some new members in this thread.... Welcome to the club guys!
Hi Farmer. I guess for only 8 months you can still even call me a rookie even. So what are ya driving theses days? Says your a well known Lifetime guy. So how am I doing her so far?

Farmer

Farmer

🚜🔨🚛🔧
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 22, 2014
Southern MO
Ownership

1. 700-2
Hi Farmer. I guess for only 8 months you can still even call me a rookie even. So what are ya driving theses days? Says your a well known Lifetime guy. So how am I doing her so far?
Looking good Bill! I'm still rocking my 2014 700 with 1100 miles. I'd love to upgrade to the 1000 but here in IL the 700 rarely gets used.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!