P700 trueam battery isolator

Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
ok. so i was looking around on the store here and i also searched the threads to see if i could find any info on these. my friend is going to be adding a dual battery to his ranger cause his stator wont keep up with his lights and radio.
what exactly does this thing do?
my guess is that it lets you charge the battery and run both batteries but when it gets down below a certain voltage it isolates the acc battery so the main doesnt drain?

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
ok. so i was looking around on the store here and i also searched the threads to see if i could find any info on these. my friend is going to be adding a dual battery to his ranger cause his stator wont keep up with his lights and radio.
what exactly does this thing do?
my guess is that it lets you charge the battery and run both batteries but when it gets down below a certain voltage it isolates the acc battery so the main doesnt drain?
Correct. Although I don't think the sxs version will handle the loads put on it by a daily driver. Check out his website, he will have options for full size vehicles. Once you know the part number you want, send @Hondasxs a PM and inquire on pricing.

Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
Correct. Although I don't think the sxs version will handle the loads put on it by a daily driver. Check out his website, he will have options for full size vehicles. Once you know the part number you want, send @Hondasxs a PM and inquire on pricing.
a polaris ranger.

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I always think Ford when I read Ranger. Although reading it again, stator should have been the dead giveaway.

Reactions: Alan_Vander

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!