BOX1

P1000 Turn signal kit recommendation

KTM3040

KTM3040

Sep 6, 2020
Illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looking for a recommendation on a turn signal kit for my 2016 Honda 1000-5. I want a true plug n play that will use the back tail lights for the rear signals. Any suggestions?

Reactions: TxDoc
russknight

russknight

Lifetime Member
Apr 13, 2019
Perry Florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
XTC. It's what I have. Seamless plug and play install. I also purchased the trailer light adapter as well.

Reactions: 0860silverado
TxDoc

TxDoc

Lifetime Member
May 19, 2019
TEXAS 🇨🇱
photos.app.goo.gl
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I bought XTC Power Products . New self-cancelling feature, four way flashers, horn and button. Pricey, but quality products and quality people.

My 2020 were sold old many places. I got mine from Vivid Racing.

The LEDs are 180 degree and visible to both sides and bright in daylight.

Good luck on your search.

Last edited:
IvanGirderboot

IvanGirderboot

Lifetime Member
Sep 13, 2020
Greater Denver Area, CO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have the deluxe kit from TurnPro Systems. The full deluxe kit with Horn, Hazards, and trailer plug was about half the price of the other options. Only drawback is it's not self-cancelling, but that's not really a big deal to me. The kit requires one splice in the back of the rig, though you can buy an optional adaptor to avoid that at the expense of losing the trailer plug. (Don't be scared though, the wiring is dead simple and they even have a video walkthrough if you're not used to this sort of work)

Edit: You can buy it right from the HondaSxS store, too!

Last edited:
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!