Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I seen that a few weeks ago from an email they sent me. Had it priced at $449 then. I like the option of having the back half on or off.

Reactions: Lady01 and Rambo
D

Dasmoeturhead

Honda should advertise their roof as a tree slider because that's what I use it for.
No kidding! In fact that roof is what stopped me sliding down a very steep hill. Of course the rops behind it provides the strength.
When I got out to survey the damage, there was none. I've also pushed my garage door open further with it when I didn't open the door enough. Made a nice scrapping noise, and just about have me a heart attack, but no damage. Gotta love that. :)>

Leonandlisa

Leonandlisa

Dec 14, 2016
Las Vegas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I installed this on my Honda about a month ago, It is much stronger then you think when you think of aluminum. I installed this as it was a lower profile and doesn't interfere with my bunk beds in the toyhauler.

I am very pleased with it, and I would buy it again.

C

CopperTop

Aug 27, 2019
Siskiyou
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Anyone looking for a Tusk roof (or any Tusk accessories), PM me and I can get you a price shipped to your door. Thanks!

Jason

Hey Jason
You still in the business of selling the Tusk roof
I have a 2018 honda pioneer 1000-5 LE cant find anyone with 1 instock.

Thanks
Coppertop

Reactions: Lady01
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Hey Jason
You still in the business of selling the Tusk roof
I have a 2018 honda pioneer 1000-5 LE cant find anyone with 1 instock.

Thanks
Coppertop

RMATV.COM has them in stock, screen shot just now at time of posting.

Screenshot 20190830 132921 Chrome

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!