Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Ok ran across this programming my 8" tablet for my Pioneer 500, sure wish I had this handy the first time I tried to use Oruxmaps! The attached .PDF is a tutorial on how to put Garmin formatted map files and overlays into BCN (Back Country Navigator) and ORUXMAPS app on Android devices.

For other info on Oruxmaps here is the original thread by @Hondasxs
OruxMap's - My GPS Replacement!

@Delton you like BCN the attached tutorial file can show you how to transfer all maps / trails into your app so you have more than just tracks. FYI.

Attachments

• BCN-Orux-and-Garmin-Map-Files-and-Instructions-111017.pdf
    3.2 MB · Views: 561
Reactions: JTW
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ok ran across this programming my 8" tablet for my Pioneer 500, sure wish I had this handy the first time I tried to use Oruxmaps! The attached .PDF is a tutorial on how to put Garmin formatted map files and overlays into BCN (Back Country Navigator) and ORUXMAPS app on Android devices.

For other info on Oruxmaps here is the original thread by @Hondasxs
OruxMap's - My GPS Replacement!

@Delton you like BCN the attached tutorial file can show you how to transfer all maps / trails into your app so you have more than just tracks. FYI.
I appreciate this info @JACKAL but it's too close to takeover for my dumbazz to be trying to learn this lol. I have Fubars ole Garmin drivetrack 70 that has RRB on it.

Reactions: JTW and lee
Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I have an older android tablet also. I'm going to try and use as a backup system

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!