elkaholic

Illegitimi non carborundum
Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I was hoping that someone from here would be my first paying customer but a local guy who has been a supporter and put the seed in my mind called me at dinner with ....

2b729685149c6234fb7a0d85234b03d4.gif

In other news I am happy to say I am now an official dealer for SPOT satellite tracking and communications devices. They sucked my remaining start up funds out of my bank today and my order should be here on the 2nd. They have an instant rebate program going on that has me selling them below cost (they will make me whole in Sept.) so if you’ve even been thinking about one of these, keep an eye on the site!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

elkaholic

elkaholic

Illegitimi non carborundum
Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Store is open.

Not a huge inventory as I am just starting and funding as I go.

SPOT products will be in late Thursday July 2.

PM me for a customized Hondasxs discount code.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mcaanda

mcaanda

May 30, 2020
Whitewater Colorado
Ownership

1. Talon R
Elk - was wondering if you planned on getting into intercoms. I've had the RR setup back when had my Maverick Max and looking at the costs of their setups it blows my mind that I ever paid that. Is there a reason these things are so damn much $$, and - are you planning on getting into that relm?

Also, a FAQ on the difference between a GP antenna and no non-GP would be good. I have no idea and as soon as I post this Im going to fire up the Google-Fu and see what youtube has to say about it.

Reactions: CID
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!