P1000 Under Dash Storage net

B

boOkerT

Apr 20, 2021
Bellingham, Washington
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've been ordering some add ons for if/when my Pioneer 1000SE finally arrives one item I received yesterday was an under the dash storage pocket that I've seen advertised. Recently I think I read that the SE comes with it does anyone know if that is correct or am I senile as I often suspect. (unless you know me don't answer that and if you do I don't want to know).

• Haha
Reactions: BigOL3 and TripleB
TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I've been ordering some add ons for if/when my Pioneer 1000SE finally arrives one item I received yesterday was an under the dash storage pocket that I've seen advertised. Recently I think I read that the SE comes with it does anyone know if that is correct or am I senile as I often suspect. (unless you know me don't answer that and if you do I don't want to know).
The SE is suppose to be built on the LE platform. If that is correct, the SE should have the under dash storage.

Reactions: Remington
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
👆👆👆👆👆BINGO👆👆👆👆

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!